I Love You

It's been 20 minutes since the whole incident with Jackson and Stiles. Jackson was transported to the hospital with my mom. Stiles was still missing. I sniffled as Scott kept his arm around my shoulders. The last time I have ever felt this worried was when my dad left. Only this time, there were dangerous supernatural creatures out loose.

"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means-" Sheriff paused sighing.

"The hell, I don't know what that means. Um-look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him-"

"We'll call you." Isaac cut him off and nodded.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott looked between Sheriff and I, rubbing my arm.

Sheriff nodded. "Yeah. I'll see you, okay?" Scott nodded as the sheriff walked away.

"Scott, he's going to be okay right." I fought back the tears forming in my eyes as Scott looked down at me. "He will be fine Aubrey." I nodded, sniffling as the coach came up to us.

"McCall. We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." Scott nodded and smiled at the coach. "Yeah, I know Coach."

"All right. I mean I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenburg, but you know, that's different. It's Greenburg. I'm just saying we-I need you on the team. Get your grades back up." I raised my eyebrows as the coach finished. He was actually being sympathetic, that's new.

"I will." Coach nodded. "I know." With that, he walked out of the locker room, leaving Scott, Isaac and I.

"Is that everyone?" I questioned, walking over to Stiles' locker.

"I think so" I grabbed onto the locker door and tugged, ripping it off.

"You're gonna find him by scent?" I pulled out a shirt, a pair of pants, and a shoe. I handed Isaac the shoe and Scott the pants, nodding. "Yeah, we all are."

"But how come you get his shirt, Scott gets the pants, and I get a shoe?" Isaac held up the shoe. I was about to respond when I noticed Derek standing behind Isaac.

Isaac and Scott turned around as Derek stared us down. "We need to talk." Peter came out of the shadows. I noticed Scott's eyes widen. "All of us."

"What the hell is this?" Scott threw his arms out in confusion.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station." I turned around to face Scott, waiting for an answer.

"Okay, hold on. He-he threatened to kill our mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

Peter nodded. "I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen their mom? She's gorgeous." A growl erupted in my throat. "Shut up." Derek, Scott, and I shouted at Peter who smirked.

All of a sudden, I felt sharp pains in my face.

I winced leaning into Isaac. "Aubrey, what's wrong." I shook my head, standing up from Isaac. "I don't know. It's fine. Continue."

"Who is he?" Isaac pointed to Peter. "That's Peter, Derek's Uncle. Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat."

Isaac nodded as Peter raised his hand. "Hi." "That's good to know."

"How is he alive." Scott pointed at Peter as Derek shook his head. "Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. And maybe how to save him."