It's My Fault.

A/N: If you want to feel emotions, Listen to the song while reading this chapter......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Void Aubrey's P.O.V*

"Let me go!" Lydia screamed as we pulled into the camp. "Chill out Banshee, we're here." Reese rolled his eyes, getting out of the car. I followed him out as he went over to the back seat, opening the door. He grabbed Lydia, throwing her over his shoulder as she struggled to get away.

Reese's laugh echoed through the deserted camp a

s he opened the doors to a hallway. He put Lydia down, closing the doors behind us. "Alright, Lydia, go run." As soon as he untied her, she bolted up from the ground, running down the hallway. "Off she goes." I smirked as Reese laughed, walking down the hallways. Lydia frantically ran up the hallway, keeping her hands on the walls.

"Can you hear them Lydia? Louder than usual, isn't it? Well, that's because a lot of bad things happened down here." Lydia continued to run down the hallways. "What are the voices telling you? Are they saying that Stiles is dying? He is, you know. He's dying." Lydia shook her head, trying to shield her ears by covering them with her hands. "Then what do you need me for? You think I can tell you something?"

Reese glanced at me, laughing. "Oh, I know you can." Lydia narrowed her eyes, shaking her head at us. "I'm not telling you anything!" She ran down the stairs as Reese and I followed her. It felt like a wild goose chase, except we already caught the goose. She ran into the bars as we stopped in back of her. "You won't have to." Lydia whipped her head around, staring at us wide eyed. "You'll be screaming."

Lydia's breathing quicken as she let out a echoing scream. Things were just getting started.

Lydia pulled on the bar as Reese and I sat down on the steps. I admired her will to get out, even though it was never going to happen. "They'll find me." She muttered, grunting as she pulled on the bars. "My friends are going to find me."

Reese chuckled. "You think so? I myself, was kind of wondering what they're doing right now. What useless lead they're chasing." He smirked, glancing at me. I nodded, smirking back. "You're right. They're probably chasing their own tails, at least the fox is. But then again who knows. I wonder if maybe some of them have bigger problems to deal with right now. Are they really spending every minute trying to find some girl who sleeps around with every guy she looks at."

Lydia was silent, still trying to move the bars. "Are they waiting for nightfall? Focused on some hopelessgesture to pass the time." Lydia whipped around, tears forming in her eyes. "What do you want?"

Reese tilted his head, smiling at her. "More." Lydia raised her eyebrows. "More what?"

"The Trickster stories are all about food Lydia. The Coyote, the Raven, the Fox. They're all hungry. I'm the same." His voice got lower, his eyes darkening as he stood up. "I just crave something a little different." He slowly walked down the stairs as Lydia's eyes widened. "I eat what you feel."

Lydia whimpered, turning around as Reese pressed against her, leaning next to her, putting his lips up to her ear. "And I am insatiable." Lydia gasped as Reese chuckled. He turned towards me. "Check on the gate, make sure no one is coming." I nodded, standing up, walking down the way we came.

I came up to the gates, instantly stopping when I heard voices coming from the corner. I ducked behind the corner, stepping back into the shadows. "We've done this before guys." Scott's voice echoed. "A couple of weeks ago we were standing just like this and we saved Malia remember?"