Sorry Scott

"Allison and Scott, you're up." Allison and Scott stepped forward.Right now we are in gym, climbing the rock wall.

Allison and Scott had partnered up, I tried to partner with Stiles but the coach pared me with a girl named Erica.

Allison climbed the wall while Scott was waiting for her. He smirked and shrugged at her. She pushed Scott's foot so he lost his balance. He fell backwards and landed just above the ground.

Everyone erupted into laughter. The coach pulled the the harness so Scott fell onto his back. He leaned down next to Scott, "McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy, Right? All right, next to." He stood up and looked down at his clipboard.

"Aubrey, Erica, let's go. The wall." Scott handed me his harness and I quickly step into it. I see Erica slowly put her harness on, Anxiety was pouring out from her body. "Alright go." I start climbing, going almost as fast as Scott had.

I made it to the top in no time, I looked down to see Erica stuck in the middle. She was panting heavily. "Erica, Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" I saw Lydia roll her eyes.

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." I didn't let go of the wall, I felt like she could be perfect for the pack, she was weak but had a strong soul.

"Erica." "I'm fine." Erica was still breathing heavily. "Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." Allison whispered to the coach.

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? I have to get-Erica, y-you're fine. Just kick off from the wall. Th-There's a mat to catch you. Come on." I pad my way down to her.

"Erica, you're okay, ready i'll go down with you." She nods. I start slowly padding down the wall, her following my movements. Once we reach the ground I pat her on the back. "You're okay."

"See, you're fine. You're on the ground. You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine." She undoes the harness and walks away from the rock wall, ignoring all the snickering. She was the perfect person.

As everyone went to the locker rooms, I stalked off to the bathroom. I dialed Derek's number. "Hello?" Derek's voice blared through the speaker. "Derek, I found someone." "Good. Let me know when I can get to them alone." He hung up before I could respond.

I got this weird feeling in my stomach, coming from the gym. I jogged back to the gym to see Erica on the rock wall, without a harness. She was shaking vigorously. She let go of the wall, falling from the extreme hight. I started running towards her, but Scott got there before me. He caught her easily, as Allison ran into the gym.

"Put her on her side." Scott did as he was told. "How'd you know?" Scott shrugged. "I just felt it."

Erica had gotten transported to the hospital, which I secretly followed. I had called Derek on the way there, letting him now this was the perfect time to tell Erica, which he agreed.

I sat in the waiting room, waiting for Derek to get here. Derek walked into the hospital and motioned for me to follow. He led us to the room, which Erica was being held in. Don't ask me how he knew, I have no idea.

Erica was laying down on the examining table,her eyes closed. Derek motioned for me for grab the side of the table. I grabbed the opposite side and we started wheeling Erica through the hospital, avoiding all the doctors.

She started to sit up but Derek pushed her head down. "Lie still." Derek pushed open a set of doors which read Morgue.

We stopped her in the middle of the room and Derek grabbed Erica's profile sheet. I stepped back next to him and read along. Erica sat up, her breathing was heavy.