Motel Suicidal

"Listen up." Coach called us over to the sign as we grabbed our things. "The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closet motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely." Stiles and I smirked at eachother.

I went to grab a key but Scott pulled me back. "Nope." He grabbed the key, tugging Stiles with him. "jerk." I mumbled, knowing he could hear me. "And i'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that?" Scott glanced back at me, smirking.

I narrowed my eyes as Allison tapped me. "Come on, let's go." I nodded, following her. "Lydia?" We turned around. Lydia was staring at the place. "I don't like this place."

Allison walked over, grabbing her wrist. "I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night."

"A lot can happen in one night." Allison shook her head, pulling Lydia to the stairs. "Hey i'll catch up with you guys later, i'm gonna go talk to the boys." They both nodded as I entered Scott and Stiles' room.

I laid down next to Stiles as they talked. "All right, So i have four."

"Four? You have four suspects?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Suspects for what."

"Who the darach is." I nodded. "Yeah, it was originally ten. Well, nine technically. I guess. I had Derek on there twice."

Scott nodded. "So who's number one? Harris?"

Stiles nodded. "Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead."

"So if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices."

"I wouldn't be surprised, he always seemed kinds sketchy." I shrugged, playing with the blanket.

"What if it's somebody else from school? Like, you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people." Stiles raised his eyebrows, his jaw slightly dropping. "Excuse me? I'm sorry what? I yes, we did. I called that from day one actually."

Scott rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but we never really seriously thought that it was Matt." Stiles shook his head. "I was serious. I was quite serious, actually. Deadly serious. No one listened to me." He mumbled

Scott ignored his comment. "Who were the other three?"

"Derek's sister, Cora. No one knows anything about her, and she's Derek's sister. Next, you boss." Scott sat up. "My boss."

Stiles nodded. "Yeah, your boss. I don't really like the whole Obi-Wan thing he's got going on, you know. It freaks me out." Scott and I gave Stiles a confused look. He rolled his eyes. "Oh, my God. Have you two still not seen Star Wars?"

We both shook our heads. "I swear, if we make it out alive. We'll have a movie night and watch it okay?" I said as Stiles nodded. "Just makes me crazy."

"Anyway, who was the last one?" Stiles cleared his throat. "Lydia. She was totally controlled by Peter, and she had no idea so." We sighed before Stiles shot up. "I'm gonna go get a snack, do you want anything." Scott and I shook our heads before Stiles walked out of the room.

All of a sudden, this strange feeling occurred in my stomach. Something i've never felt before. Scott got up, walking out of the room, not saying a word.

I got up off the bed, my face remaining still as Stiles came back into the room. "Hey Aubrey, where'd Scott go. I turned to face Stiles "Stiles, did I ever tell you how amazing you look tonight?" I purred, closing the door behind him.

"Uh, no. Aubrey what's going on." I walked up to him, putting the snacks down on the table. "Nothing Stiles, I just wanted to let you know." I grabbed his shirt, pushing him onto the bed.