Scott Left Me...

"Come on, we have to warn Derek." Scott yelled, grabbing our arms. "Why?" I asked as Scott shoved us in Stiles' jeep.

"Because he's been seeing her." I scrunched up my face. "Romantically?" Scott nodded as Stiles drove down the road. "Gross."

"Derek!" I yelled as we entered the loft. Derek walked out from the corner, staring at us. "Yes?"

"Uh, we know who the Darach is." Derek's eyes widened as he crossed his arms. "Who?" I glanced back at Scott.

"It's Jennifer." He laughed dryly. "I'm not that surprised. She seemed to cling to me rather quickly." I nodded. "Yeah, she tried to kill Lydia and I tonight at the school, plus she took Stiles' dad."

A car door shut as our heads whipped towards the door. "It's her, hide." Derek lightly pushed us out of view as he sat on the couch.

"Derek? Where are you?" I heard Jennifer's voice boom throughout the apartment. "Right here." Derek stood up as Jennifer ran towards him. "Thank God." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them."

Derek crossed his arms. "From who?" He was a good actor at times, I guess his usual grumpy face came to use. "Scott, Aubrey, Stiles. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me." Derek nodded. "What is it?"

"Promise you'll listen to me." Derek nodded again. "I promise." Jennifer stared at him before sighing. "They're already here, aren't they?" Derek glanced in our direction.

We walked out from the corner as Jennifer slowly turned around, glaring at us. "So, they told you it was me? That i'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Jennifer shook her head. "Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense." I'll admit she's giving it her best shot.

"Where's my dad?" Stiles stepped forward, narrowing his eyes at her. "How should I know?" She turned to Derek. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

"Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?" Jennifer shook her head. "No."

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia and I?" I crossed my arms. "Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that and you seem fine." I narrowed my eyes as she turned back to Derek.

"What do you know?" Jennifer glanced back at us. "I know that these teenagers, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story. And one they can't prove, by the way." Scott shrugged his shoulders. "What if we can?"

Scott pulled out a jar filled with brown powder. "What is that?" She glared at the bottle as Scott held it up, unscrewing the cap. "My boss told me it's a poison and a cure, which means you can use it, and it can be used against you."

Scott took a step forward as Jennifer's eyes narrowed. "Mistletoe?" Without hesitation, Scott threw the powder at her. As she threw her hands in front of her, her head started spazzing out. It from the Jennifer we all knew to this creature with slashes across its face. She twisted her head to the side as it stopped switching.

Derek stared at her in shock. She tried to run, Derek grabbing her swiftly by the throat. "Derek, wait wait. You need me." He held his claw out to the side. "What are you?" He growled as she gasped for breath.

"The only person who can save your sister. Call Peter. Call him!" Derek grabbed his phone out of his pocket, holding onto Jennifer as he dialed Peter's number.