Chapter 6 *REWRITTEN*

Nolan's POV

I don't think I ever ran as fast as I did to get back to my house. Keith was right behind me, maybe because he could feel Teddy. Jay was also following me, maybe because it was his sister that was there?

When I ran up to the house, the front door was wide open, didn't I tell Teddy not to open the fucking door unless it was a doctor? As I entered, I saw Teddy lying on her side near the stairs. "What the fuck happened? Who the hell?"

"Nol, I'm sorry, the doctor overpowered me and next thing I knew I was being thrown against the wall and Ebony was-" Teddy began, okay she's fine- now on to my mate.

"Teddy, it's fine but are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think I might need to get checked out."

"Keith, go take her to the hospital-Jay, I want you to follow me." I told them as I was kneeling next to Teddy's body. As Keith helped his mate up, I heard Ebony's voice come from upstairs.

"N-no...n-no p-please...n-no p-please d-don't." She was whimpering, pleading for something.

I was taking two steps at a time up the stairs, I smelt blood and another male wolf and I was going to rip his little head off. As I got upstairs her yells and pleas got louder until I reached my office. My blood was boiling at the sight I saw in front of me.

Ebony was on the ground, my shirt ripped in pieces on the ground next to my sweatpants, she was lying there in just my boxers while Dr. Connor was unclothing himself. Too bad he didn't get much off before I slammed him into the hallway wall.

"What are you going to do Nolan? Hmm, kill me?" He spat. Kill him. Nolan.

"No, I'm going to have someone bring you down to the torture cells." I smirked. He'll be begging for death soon enough.

"I should have killed her when I had the chance."

I slammed him against the wall again. "What the fuck did you say?"

"You heard me. That needle I brought in with me yesterday? The one where you stopped me before I could give it to her? It contained a toxic mixture of wolfsbane and silver."

"Jay!"

"Yes?" He looked confused on why I was standing out of the office with one of our doctors against the wall.

"I want you to take Doctor Connors to the cells, level seven."

"Alright." Jay took the doctor from me.

"Wait, hold him." Doing what he was told, Jay held him still. My fist connected with Connors' nose, cracking it. "Now you can go."

Once they were out of my sight, I walked back into my office. Ebony was no longer lying down but rather was sitting in the corner, whimpering and crying. It was driving both me and Nox nuts. Taking my shirt off, I placed it over her head. It took her a moment before she realized who I was, coming over to me before giving me a hug, sitting in my lap.

I held her close, sniffing in her scent, calming me down. I didn't care if my house was a wreck or my office was now a disaster zone, all that mattered was that this person in my arms was safe. I kept holding her for who knows how long before I heard a whisper.

"T-thank...t-thank y-you." Her soft voice was like heaven to my ears. I just responded by kissing her on the forehead.

It was an hour after the accident and I wanted to know what happened, I couldn't ask Teddy since she was knocked out of it for the most part-she's feeling better and went home after getting the once over.