Chapter 18 *REWRITTEN*

Nolan's POV

After several days of Ebony being on bedrest, I was finally able to take my little mate out and about. As much as I hate having to work in the cells whenever I have something planned for me and Ebony; however today was, how do I say this without being sadistic, pleasing- we actually started torture on the stupid gamma.

"So, why the fuck didn't your pack come to the party?" I sneered.

"Well, I warned them beforehand that you might have something planned."

Wrong answer buddy, I injected a milliliter of silver into him- bit enough to harm him- just enough to make him uncomfortable. "Why the fuck did you think that you could lay a hand on my mate?"

"She paid us to."

"Who?"

"Alpha never said, just that we had to keep the mangy mutt, do the wolf switching and torture her." He smirked. "And we could torture her anyway we wanted."

That smirk didn't last long before I punched it off of him. "When the hell are you going to learn that being a smartass is not going to do you any favor?"

"Really?" He coughed up blood. "Well, I guess I won't tell you about if you were to ever come onto the packland, we were going to kill her."

I had to walk out of the room before I went and killed him. I need him for leverage against the Midnight Summers- they'll have to get him sooner than later and I'm ready for them. I passed Keith as I was going out of the cells and I told him. "Do whatever you want to him."

If there was one thing that I was going to do is put a shower in the cells soon because I hate going to Teddy's house to shower before I could go home to Ebony. Luckily, I was only gone for about an hour and she was still asleep.

Walking into our bedroom, I saw Ebony sleeping peacefully, curled up with my pillow wearing my shirt. I walked over to the nightstand, throwing out the not I made before getting back in bed. When I replaced the pillow with myself, making her whimper until she realized that I was back- gripping onto me.

"What...what are...are you...you doing back?" She mumbled. "I...I thought...thought you...you were working...today."

"Finished what I had to do." I whispered back. "Go back to sleep, little wolf."

"What...what time...time is..is it?"

"It's a little after six, go back to sleep."

"Okay."

I stayed up for a little while more, just watching her sleep. I'm going to hate waking her up in a couple hours but I'm pretty sure she's going to have fun with what I have planned.,

Gently shaking her shoulder as the alarm went off. "Ebony, sweetheart, it's time to wake up."

"Why?"

"Because I'm taking you on a date today."

"Where...where are...are we going?"

"Somewhere fun."

"P...promise?"

"Of course."

"What..what do I-i have...have to wear?" Ebony yawned.

"Just some comfortable clothes."

"What...what time...time is it?"

I pecked her cheek "It's just a little after noon."

"Did...did we over..oversleep?"

"Not at all."

"Okay....can..can you please...please leave so I...I can get...get ready?"
"Not a problem little wolf." I kissed her forehead, leaving our bedroom so she would be able to change.