Chapter 33

Nolan's POV

"Nolan, wakey wakey." I felt someone shaking me awake. I knew it wasn't Ebony because she has a lighter touch and the voice was of a male.

"Jay what the hell do you want?"

"Teddy says to wake you and Ebony up."

"Why would you wake me up and not Ebony first?"

"Have you tried waking E-" Jay began before there was a pillow flying in his direction. "That happens."

"I think you're the only person she does that to." I chuckled as my little wolf moved over to rest her head on my chest before nodding it. "Like I said, you're the only person she's mean to in the morning. Why?"

"Why do you blame me? Like what would I have to do to prove that I am innocent."

"Little wolf, what did Jay do that makes you want to throw pillows at him?"
"H-he poured w-water on me a-at five in the mo-morning one day when you left fo-for the c-cells." She mumbled as she nuzzled into my side.

"So I was right, you did do something."

"Whatever, Teddy needs you."

"Why?"

"Something for something, I don't know. Do I look like I know what she wants?"

"Such a crybaby." Ebony mumbled. "S-so whiney."

"I'm going to leave so you two can go get ready."

Once Jay left, I could see Ebony starting to tear up. "What's the matter, sweetie?"

"W-was I too mean?"

"No, trust me I was extremely mean to him over the years."

"W-why?"

"Because he's annoying."

"S-so if som-someone is being annoying then we b-be mean to them?" Ebony asked.

"No, just with Jay."

"O-okay."

"So do you want to know what Teddy wants?"

"No, let's get dre-dressed first." She suggested. "I-i ne-need to put on pants."

"Yeah, that might be a good idea."

"I-i know it is."

After Ebony put on a pair of pants, I led her down the stairs only to see Teddy taking over our kitchen. The kitchen in general was clean but today it was a disaster zone- I'm trying to figure why Teddy would be using my kitchen.

"Teddy, what are you doing?" I asked only to be met with with flour in my face.

"What the hell do you think that I'm doing Nolan?" She asked, throwing more flour in my face while Ebony went over to help her. "I am baking because that is something I do now."

"I meant why are you using my kitchen?"

"I mean, why wouldn't I?" Teddy stuck her tongue out at me. "I mean, our kitchen is just too small."

"Urgh what do you have to make that you would need my kitchen?"

"Ten dozen cookies."

"Why would you need ten dozen cookies?" I asked her, why would she need to make ten dozen cookies.

Maybe it's for us?

No, Teddy isn' t that nice

But mate is helping her.