Chapter 39

Nolan's POV

As much as I love staying here with my mate, the cabin can be boring at times, that's why I'm glad we are leaving today. And I think Ebony was feeling the same way because when we got back to the house, she hugged the door.

"Happy to be home?"

"Very." She chuckled. "I-i missed t-the c-crazy."

"You miss the crazy?"

"Y-yeppers."

"I hate to say it but I missed them as well." I confessed only to have someone hugged my back.

"I knew you would miss me!" Jay shrieked as Ebony giggled.

"Can you please get off of me?"

"I guess."

"Miss Ebony, did you miss me?"

"A little?" My mate looked over at me, making sure that her answer was okay. Smiling at her, I tried to reassure her that it was alright.

"So the two lovebirds are back? I mean- you two smell different." Teddy came into the room. "Did you two do the do."

"Do the do?" Jay mouthed before it clicked. "You two had sex!"

"James." I growled as Ebony started to blush, standing behind me. Soon, all we heard was that song by the Lonely Island- "I Just Had Sex" or something like that.. "James turn that song off!"

"Okay." He smirked before playing "I'll Make Love to You" by Boyz II Men. It was at this time I took his phone and folded the thing in half. "Nolan you killed my phone! It's dead! Dead. Now it's going to have to have a funeral."

"Someone is being so dramatic."

"Nolan! My phone is folded in half."

Groaning, I told him. "When I get Ebony her phone this week, I'll get you one as well."

"Yes! I'm getting a new phone but I still want a funeral."

"One or the other." I shrugged as Ebony giggled, before hugging my back.

"Why is Jay on the floor cradling his phone?" Keith walked into the house. Was today 'Annoy Nolan by coming into his house without him knowing?' day?"

"Nolan is a monster who broke my phone."

"You're crying over an intimate item."

"So w-weird." Ebony mumbled. "N-nolan I-i tak-take it back, I-i want to go back to the cabin."

"You know that's not a bad idea." I agreed with her- only to have someone jump on my back...again.

"I'm soo sorry Nolan! Please don't leave me again! I'll be good, just please don't leave." Jay started to whine.

"James I am seriously thinking about sending you on a trip to find your mate."

"No! I'll be good, I promise." He paused. "And besides I already found my mate."

"Wh-who?"

"Missy." Jay began before slinging his arm around me. "Just call me Uncle Jay."

"No."

That's how the rest of my night went, Jay continued to try to get me to call him Uncle Jay- I swear for a twenty-four year old he acts really childish. I told Jay that if he really wanted me to call him 'Uncle Jay' than I wasn't going to get him a new phone, which he started to stop asking me to call him it.

"No-nolan, i-if Jay a-and Missy a-are mates, does that mean th-that I h-have to c-call him Uncle Jay?" Ebony asked me once the rest of the gang left.