Chapter 15 *REWRITTEN*

Nolan's POV

"So where is this mate of yours?" Kelli asked as I was waiting for Ebony to show up. Being our closest ally, I decided to let Alpha Kelli Cole of Western Sun pack to meet my little mate first.

"She should be here at any moment."

"You never told me where she was found by the way."

"In the cages of Midnight Summer's pack." I grumbled. We invited about ten different packs to the party and only the Midnight Summers rejected coming. I heard the car pull up before I saw Ebony get out of the car.

"Stop drooling." Kelli laughed, jokingly wiping my mouth for me.

"How..how do...do I look?" Ebony's voice was small.

Her hair was curled ever so slightly with some sort of red flower crown; her dress however, I remember from the time I caught her in the attic when she was five, it was a white dress with long sleeves that went down to her ankles- I'm pretty sure my grandmother had to have it taken in. Ebony was simply breathtaking. Mate pretty. Mate Pretty.

"Beautiful." I kissed her cheek.

"R-really?"

"Of course." I kissed the top of her head. "Little wolf, I would like you to meet Kelli, she's the alpha of the Western Suns. Kelli, this is my mate Ebony."

"Hi-hi." Ebony waved.

"It's so nice to finally meet you. Nolan, I'm going to go back in."

"Alright, have fun." Once Kelli was back into the party room, I saw Ebony's facade drop. "You okay there, little wolf?"

"No...Nolan h-how many...many people are in...in there?"

"There are about a thousand people here."

"How...how do...do I me-meet them all?"

"Little wolf, you don't have to worry about meeting everyone okay? Most of the people here are already from our pack."

"Okay..are we going in?"

"We need to go around through the back."

"Why?"

"I need to publicly accept you as my mate, so there is a stage from the back. It's a weird thing that alpha's have to do, announcing to other packs that you have found your mate and that you accept them."

"R-really?"

"Sorry."

"It's okay...I...I can...can do...do it?"

"Tomorrow we can just relax and sleep." That is if Consintina doesn't think that they did the wolf switch thing with her.

"Okay."

"Ebony, what have I told you about telling me anything that you want to know."

"I...I...just...just wish...I had...I had...my blanket...blanket with me."

Chuckling just a bit, I pulled her in close to me. "Just think of me as your blanket tonight."

"But..but you're my...my teddy bear." Ebony gave me a hug. "Your face is soft."

I had to shave, I was starting to go full on mountain man. Had it been any other day, it would have been fine.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, teddy...teddy-bear." She held onto my arm.

I held onto her arm as we walked into the ballroom, smiling as we walked onto the stage. "For the past ten years, the Bloodrose pack along with our allies, looked for my mate Ebony. As the Alpha of Bloodrose, I Nolan Greyson accept you, Ebony Walters as not only my mate but also as the Luna of the Bloodrose pack. Ebony leaned over and kissed me, accepting me as well.

~

"Ebony! This is Consintina." Grandma said as we walked over to her and the rest of the women.

It was about two hours into the party and I had already introduced Ebony to the other alphas and most of the pack warriors with their mates- along with a few other members as well. Ebony for the most part seemed to be completely calm, which was a good thing.

"She...she smells...smells different." Ebony whispered into my ear.

"She's a witch, little wolf.' I whispered back."

"Oh...hi."

"Hi." The witch looked over my little mate and it seems that she had her mind figured out on whether or not Ebony went through the wolf switching.

"How are you ladies enjoying the party?" I asked.

"Really good, Nola- Dina and I are going to steal your mate for a while." Teddy took Ebony away from mer. I watched as she made her way around the room, laughing and smiling- it was great to see her loosen up a little.

"Nol, Nolan!" I heard my grandmother yell."

"What? Sorry."

"We're going to have to do it soon."

"So she was-"

"Yes."

"At least she had one night of fun." I was stopped by an ear piercing scream from my little wolf. Teddy had gotten her on the ground by the time I got over to them, and Ebony was having another seizure.

"Nolan, we have to start the process now!" Consintina told me as I knelt down by Ebony. "You're gong to have to bring her down the cells and restrain her. I know what you're thinking but you can either have Ebony be pissed at your or you can lose her."

Unknown POV

That stupid little alpha, thinking that she would be fine after shifting? Ha, that only accelerated the rate that Eva would take over the stupid slut. It was told that a month after the first shifts since the wolf switch, Ebony would be taken over and would be the perfect little puppet for me.

Tonight was the night and soon I will finally take over the Bloodrose pack.

*Sorry it's shorter than normal, but we got a peek into the party. The dress similar to what Ebony wears*