Chapter 25

Nolan's POV

"Well, who is it?" I asked Keith.

"It's her."

Confused I asked. "Who's her?"

"M-missy." Ebony softly said. "I-i re-remember her be-being wi-with A-alpha Perry, t-that's w-what I-i wa-was t-trying to t-tell you."

"Ebony, what are you talking about?" Keith asked her.

"S-she's the one t-that, t-that."

"Little wolf breathe, breathe." I tried to get her to calm down, what I didn't want to have to call down Dina to come in and sedate her. I swatted at Keith, telling him to go get Teddy- maybe she'll be able to calm my little wolf down."Why don't you try to mindlink me what you are trying to say?"

I remember Missy and how she told the Alpha to keep me chained up because I was originally a slave and if the Bloodrose pack was to come she would have me killed.

"Ebony, are you starting to remember-?" She started nodded her head. "What do you remember of Missy?"

"N-not m-much be-before s-she w-went to the M-midnight Summers." Ebony went over to the trash and started vomiting. I ran over behind her, holding her hair. "N-nolan, I-i thought I-i wasn't s-sick."

"You aren't."

"W-why am I-i th-throwing up?"

"Your body is trying to deal with this news." I told her, helping her sit down again- if she was gonna faint I would rather Ebony be sitting down.

"I-i really don't li-like throwing up."

"Well, I think you would have more problems if you liked throwing up." I tried not to laugh. "What all do you remember of Missy?" I need to know what Ebony remembers about her before I tell her about Missy.

"C-can I-i m-mindlink you?"

"Of course." I kissed the top of her head.

She used to babysit me and was always around my house? One day Alpha Perry came over to our pack and that's when we learned that they were mates. I think it was about two months after Missy went to the Midnight Summer Pack, was when they attacked.

"Do you remember who she is?"

"Ebony? Are you okay?" Teddy finally arrived. And of course she came not in the nick of time but rather right when I was getting some information.

"Y-yeah, I-i am now."

"Good, so what did you and Nolan do?" Teddy asked her, ignoring that I am here.

"I-i had to take him down."

"And how did that end up?"

"R-really good."

"What did you do?" She paused eyeing me. "Nolan the point of training is for her to get better at it."

"Hey, I stood my ground before she sat down an-"

Ebony placed her hand over my mouth before saying. "A-a m-magician n-never tel-tells their secret." Both Teddy and I cocked our heads to the sides before she said. "W-what it's true."

"I know, little wolf." I tried to keep my laughter down as I helped Ebony up, while Teddy left us alone.

"Al-alight, onward my no-noble steed."

"That's not how it works." I told her.

"W-why not."

"Because you have to be on my back." I told her before she jumped on my back- I should have seen this coming.

Little Wolf  *Being Rewritten*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें