Chapter 16 *REWRITTEN*

Nolan's POV

Staring at the scene in front of me, Ebony in the silver chains and a head restraint to keep her from hurting herself, I couldn't believe that I was the one that put her in that situation. I wasn't the one that put her in the chains, I had Keith and Jay lock her up for my grandmother and her witch.

The only ones who were allowed to stay with us in the small room were Jay, Keith, my grandmother, Dina, Teddy and the witch. I figured that the less people in the room, the better. It wasn't like I could get Teddy to leave if I wanted to, she wasn't budging.

Once all this is over, I am going to take Ebony on a real date.

"Nolan it hurts! Oh, Nolan!" Ebony's voice said, but I knew it wasn't her but rather that stupid wolf.

"Are we going to have to restrain him as well?" Grandma asked, as I was trying to make my way to Ebony.

"Only if he can't restrain himself."

Jay looked a bit wary, "This seems like it's going to be an exorcism."

"That's basically what it's going to be." Constantina explained while Dina hooked Ebony up to an EKG machine. "Get me the knife."

"Knife? What knife- I wasn't told about a knife-"

"Chain him." As soon as my grandmother said that, I felt Keith and Jay lock me up in the chains.

I thought that I was doing pretty well at controlling myself until I saw the knife get close to Ebony's skin. It had to be at least nine inches being made of silver with the hilt bejeweled with diamonds and emeralds. The chain's are not going to last long- I'll find a way out of them.

"Dina, you and Jay are going to have to watch the blood as it starts flowing."

"She's not going to heal herself?" Dina asked.

"This knife was forged for this type of switching, being made of pure silver it's going to cause her healing rate to go down. Now Ebony's blood is going to be pitch black because her body was taken over- once it is back to red we'll know Ebony's in the clear." Constantia began. "Now once I begin, no matter what this wolf says- do not believe her. You guys know what Ebony acts like and so does this wolf- until the blood flow is red, it is not her. It's going to take a couple hours at the least for this wolf to vanish."

"So what are we going to do with Nolan, there is no way he's going to stay in those chains for long if we go near Ebony with a sharp object." Teddy asked.

"He's going to have to be awake to call out Ebony's actual wolf- but if it gets too much he can be knocked out if needed."

Dina's voice was quiet. "How do you know so much about this anyways?"

"My sister was trained to do wolf switchings, it's possible that she was the one that performed this one."

Kill Consitinia's sister tomorrow.

Seriously Nox?

She hurt mate.

"Let's begin." Consitinia took the knife out its sheath before she made small cuts on both of Ebony's wrists. Nox was starting the shift as she was starting to make small incisions over Ebony's body- what on earth was she doing? "We're going to need to knock him out, those chains are not going to hold an alpha."

Why can't I see anything?

Because Nox, Jay hit us on the head. Soon I heard screaming, that's the reason we were knocked out.