Chapter 28

Nolan's POV

"Seriously Missy, what could you want to talk about?" I paused. "Unless it's to talk about what you did to my mate."

"I can't tell you over the phone- can we meet up tomorrow?"

"What? So you can ambush me? I don't think so."

"I was thinking we could meet up on neutral grounds- the human village?"

"Where?" I sighed, I'll make sure I'll have about ten warriors surrounding wherever we meet up.

"That restaurant we used to go to?"

"Sure, what time?"

"Two?"

"Okay, I'll see you then."

"And please bring Ebony this is something she needs to hear."

Hanging up the phone, I quickly went to take my shower and curled up with my mate. Only to have her roll over and ask-

"W-where are we go-going?"

"Don't worry about it, little wolf."

"B-but I won't be able to stop thinking about it."
"We are going to a restaurant, now go to sleep."

"Okay, love you goodnight." She moved over to my chest to fall asleep.

While she was sleeping I mindedlinked a couple of the pack warriors to tell them that they are going to be assisting me at the restaurant tomorrow- along with Jay, Keith and Teddy. If I am going to bring my little wolf with me to meet Missy, I am going to bring backup.

"N-nolan, w-wake up." I felt Ebony start to shake me awake. "T-teddy's here."

"Okay, do you want to take a shower before we leave?"

"Okie dokie."

Once she was in the shower, I quickly got dressed before walking downstairs. "Morning Teddy."

"Morning Nolan?" She yelled. "Is that all you have to say is good morning?"

"What's the matter with saying morning?" I paused.

"Nothing's the matter but fact that you agreed to meet up with Missy with Ebony without her knowing?"
"I was going to tell her this morning but you had to yell at me."

"T-teddy, w-why a-are you y-yelling at N-nolan?"

"Because he didn't tell you who you are meeting." She rolled her eyes at Ebony.

"W-who a-are we m-meeting?"

"We are meeting Missy."

"W-why?"

"She wants to talk." I paused. "Don't worry I have everything in place to keep you safe."

"P-promise?"

"Yep, that's why Teddy is going with us."

"O-okay."

Two hours later, we were on our way to the restaurant. I had Teddy and Keith go about thirty minutes before us to scope out the scene while the warriors were leaving about fifteen minutes after them.

"Ebony, are you sure you're okay?"

"C-can I p-punch her?"

Laughing a little, I told her. "No."

"W-why not?"

"Because you'll get in trouble."

"B-but y-you're a-an A-alpha." She pouted.