Chapter 40

Nolan's POV

"Ebony, you look adorable." I kissed her cheek; she was wearing a navy colored, knee length dress with a white cardigan.

"T-thank you, y-you don't look h-half bad, yourself." She kissed me on my cheek. "W-where are we going t-to meet with the warriors?"

"A restaurant about an hour away."

"C-can they f-fit everyone?"

"We rented out the place." I chuckled.

"Wh-who's all coming?"

"Everyone who is of high rank."

"S-so no suborantantes?"

"Nope, you know everyone who is coming." I told her, as I opened the Camaro door for her.

"T-thank you, a-and that's good."

"It is." I chuckled as I started to make our way to the restaurant

About an hour later, we were the first ones at the restaurant, which made sense because according to Ebony 'I drive like a maniac'. Then it was Teddy, Jay, Keith and Missy before the rest of the warriors showed up. The whole point of this meeting, an hour away was so that we were not to be caught by members of our pack and incase we were caught by humans or Ebony was getting tense Teddy and Missy knew their mission.

"I brought you here today is because given new information, my mother was one of the people who kidnapped Ebony. Now, I want to plan the attack for in two weeks." I paused. "Now, we have been preparing the pups for a while now but I do not want to use them unless we absolutely have to- anyone who is under eighteen is not going to fight. I want mothers and the elders to stay in the pack house and there is to be ten guards around the pack house."

There was a bunch of yes, alphas. I was worried because there was a bunch of humans starting to enter the restaurant while I could see Ebony start to get tense, so getting the drift, Teddy and Missy turned the attention to Ebony.

"So Ebony and Nolan are you two ready to start planning your wedding?" Teddy asked, pulling the laptop out of the bag that she brought with her.

We're having a wedding?

If you want to, I would love to make things not only official in our world but also the humans, little wolf. I mindlinked her, before pulling off the ring I got her for Christmas and replaced it with a diamond one. So what do you say little wolf? Will you marry me?

Of course. She leaned over to me before answering Teddy. "Y-yes."

"So here are some type of ideas that we thought that you might like." Missy said as Teddy showed Ebony their Pinterest board.

While Ebony was distracted by Teddy and Missy going through some basic wedding planning, the warriors and I continued to plan the attack. I could hear my little wolf's heart beat start to slow, calming herself and calming down Nox.

"So now that everyone has their orders, we know what to do right?" I asked the group about two hours later- we were still at the restaurant and Ebony was still looking on Pinterest- I would curse Teddy and Missy but it's keeping Ebony busy.

"Yes." I heard the chorus of men say- only to have the whole restaurant look at us.

"Sorry, they are really excited for this wedding." Teddy apologized as Ebony started laughing- not giggling but full on laughing.

"Sorry." I also apologized.

It took us about another twenty minutes to leave, simply because of how many of us there was- nearly fifty. It was actually a lot of fun, seeing Ebony come to life with the party planning. I was still debating on whether or not to have her fight, right now I'm leaning on the no side.

"N-nolan?" Ebony asked once we got into the car.

"Yes?"

"D-do I h-have to fight?" Her eyes suddenly got wide.

"What do you want to do?"

"I-i w-want to but I d-don't think I'm ready."

"You're more ready than you think, little wolf." I paused. "I've seen you in training, you took down a top warrior, it's in your blood."

"W-what's i-in my blood?" She cocked her head to the side, confused.

"Fighting sweetheart, both of your parents came from a long line of warriors."

Warriors are hand picked by alphas for being the quickest to pick up on fights, the fastest, the ones that can pack the most punch and when both wolves are warriors, their children start a line of warriors. I wouldn't go as far as saying that it's selective breeding but it kinda is.

"S-so would I be a w-warrior if-if I was-wasn't kidnapped?"

"Well you would be a luna first and foremost but yes, you would help train the young pups."

"I-i already l-like the pups t-though."

"I know you do." I grabbed her hand before kissing it. "Why wouldn't you like the pups?"

"Be-because if I was t-training them, I would h-have to be m-mean."

Letting out a laugh, I told her: "Little Wolf, you would not have to be mean to them- just firm."

"Oookay, i-if you say so."

"Well, if you want to we can continue training you with everyone else." I paused. "Or at least Teddy and Missy."

"O-okay."

"And you can tell me how you feel after training with them for two weeks?"

"Okie dokie." She smiled.

"I'll set it up tomorrow." I told her before changing the subject. "So how was planning our wedding?"

"Fu-fun. A-and T-teddy said you're not allowed t-to know the p-preliminary f-findings."

"Of course she did."

"W-what time is it?" Ebony yawned.

"A little after eleven, are you feeling tired?"

"J-just a little."

"We still have about half an hour before we home, so if you want to go to sleep, that's fine."

Ebony pouted. "B-but I like to ta-talking to you."

"Yes, but we are going to start training tomorrow, so you might want to get a little bit of sleep."

Yawning, she pulled her legs up underneath her and fell asleep. "Okie-dokie."

Once she was asleep again, I started to speed again. Now, we were about thirty minutes away from the house but we were also now in my territory which meant I could speed again. I hate going under fifty miles an hour and for the past thirty minutes I've been driving at twenty miles per hour.

Once I got to the house, Ebony stayed awake long enough to get changed before collapsing on the bed. I was going to send out an email to pack members about the training schedules before joining Ebony. I know these next two weeks are going to be hell for all of us but I know that it is going to all be worth it. 

*Hope you all like this chapter, I'm sorry if it seems like a bunch of filler scenes but I'm trying to get to these chapters coming up. So the picture is of the ring Nolan replaces Ebony's original ring with, and the video is of Captain Jack Sparrow in the first Pirates movie- enjoy!*