Chapter 14 *REWRITTEN*

Nolan's POV

"And just what are you doing little wolf?" I asked Ebony while I was standing on the countertop. I took a five minute shower! I left her for ten minutes and she's on the counter.

Staring at me with wide eyes she mumbled. "I...I c-couldn't....couldn't reach th-the gummy worms."

Grabbing her waist, I helped her off the counter before grabbing them for her. I had to put them on the top shelf, near the back because Jay kept getting into them. And Ebony was way too nice to tell him to stop. "That's why you have me."

"I wanted to try to get them myself." She grumbled, crossing her arms. "I'm too small."

"No you're not."

"Ho-how tall are you?"

"I think around six four."

"That's over a foot taller than me!"

"I know."

"C-can we... we move the..the g-gummy worms down lower?"

"Of course." I kissd the top of her head.

Tomorrow is our p-party."

Smiling, I asked. "Are you excited?"

"Yes."

"Is...is the pack..excited?"

"They are over the moon for this party."

"I know....know what I'm wearing but w...what are you wearing?"

"A suit."

"I-is e-everying going to be dressed up?"

"Yes."

"Are...are our wolves?"

Does she think that they would make giant clothes for wolves? They might fit her wolf form but not ours!

Nox, be nice, she's trying.

I know but when is she going to be introduced to Consitina?

Either tonight or tomorrow, I'm not entirely sure when Grandma is getting in.

I want to be there when Mate meets her.

I know you do."

"No, our wolves are not going to be dressed up."

Huffing a little before putting, Ebony mumbled. "I think if we have to be dressed up then are wolves should be dressed up?"

That piqued my interest. "Why?"

"Because they should look cute too!"

"Whatever you say cutie."

"Ding dong!" Teddy annonced coming into the room. "I'll just grab the stuff and I'll be on my way."

Soon there was a flash of lighting outside the window and Ebony started to have a panic attack...or what seemed like one. "Please, I..I'm sorry, p-please don't m-make m-me sl-sleep out-out there." What the fuck? What the absoulte fuck? Why would I make her sleep outside? "I'll b-be g-good. I...I promise."

"Little wolf, calm down and breathe." I mumbled, holding her close to me. "You're safe."

"I'll..I'll be good B-beta J-jones. I...I do-don't w-want to...to sleep out-outside."

"Ebony, it's me- Nolan."

"I'm sorry N-nolan. I...I don't...don't w-want to sleep out-outside." She mumbled as she held onto me. "Do-do I...I have to...to sleep out..out there?"