Chapter 26

Nolan's POV

    "So it was Missy who survived the Crescent Blood attack along with my mate?" I asked Phillips. Today I was going to try not to torture him as much as I normally do, I need all the information I can get before I go to the Midnight Summers pack tomorrow morning. 

    "If you mean my Luna then yes."

    "Why did you attack the Crescent Bloods?" 

    "You honestly think I would give you information like that."

    "I swear rogues are more cooperative than you!" I mumbled. "Why was my mate the only other survivor?"

    "Don't know."

    "This is useless." I mumbled leaving.

I wasn't going to stay with him if he wasn't going to do anything. I would rather go back home and spend the rest of my night with my little mate- this was one the few days where I have been working in the cells a day and Ebony was at home, probably asleep already. After taking a shower in the cells- that I finally got installed, before going home.

"Ebony?" I whispered, walking into the house.

"N-Nolan!" Ebony jumped giving me a hug, before kissing me. "I-i missed you."

    "I missed you too, little wolf. What did you do today?"

    "C-cleaned, wor-worked on m-math and read."

    "And what did you eat today?" Since I wasn't home, I want to make sure she at least ate something today- she normally forgets to eat whenever I am away.

    "A sa-sandwich."

    "Is that all?" She nodded her head. "Come on, let's get you something to eat."

    "B-but I-i'm not hungry."

    "Ebony you need to eat something, it doesn't matter if you're not hungry." I kissed her cheek. "What do you want to eat?"

"W-what do y-you want to e-eat?"

"Doesn't matter, we can go out to get something or I can make something."

"Y-you n-need to rest, y-you worked all day."

"So pizza?"

"P-pizza." She laughed.

"I'll go order." I kissed her.

"I'll g-go w-with you."

"I'm just going to order online but you can come with me to do that." I told her, giving into her puppy dog eyes.

It was around ten pm when the pizza arrived and Ebony was already half asleep. I sat the pizza on the bed before I got on it as well.

"Ebony, sweetheart, wake up."

"I-is it time to go?"

"No the pizza arrived." 

"Oh." She rolled back over to face me. "W-what are going t-to do to-tomorrow."

Handing her a slice of the pizza, before she slowly started to eat it "We are going there to talk."

"About?"

"You."

"Oh, okay." She mumbled, turning back around.

"Are you full?" 

"Mmhmm." Ebony said, before laying down in my lap. 

"What's the matter?"

"W-what if they want to t-take me back?"