Epilogue

Nolan's POV: 1 month later- December.

"Nolan, I can't keep snapping at pack members." Ebony complained while hugging me. It was about a couple of weeks before Christmas and she's still getting used to being an alpha. "I really hate it. I hate being mean."

"I know you do, little wolf but Lux is still trying to get use to having this new authority that she didn't have before." I tried to reassure her.

Ebony had just risen her voice slightly to some thirteen year olds who thought they knew everything. I mean she barely yelled, it wasn't as bad as when she yelled at the warriors when Missy first showed up. In fact this is the first time she actually yelled at anyone since then. Now, I thought it was hilarious , her freaking out over this small thing, could I tell her this? Nope, I just have to keep her calm and laugh about it later.

"But it's not nice to be mean."

"I know, it's just Lux trying to gain respect- do you understand?"

"Yeah. How long did it take for Nox to gain this respect?"

Scratching the back of my neck, I told her. "Well, since Nox was a born wolf he already had control over the respect thing before we were alpha."

"So I'll just keep snapping at people until Lux feels respected?"

"No, there's a lot of other things going on with her as well, I think if it doesn't get better in a year then we have to worry."

"How long has it been?"

"Seven months." I tried not to growl, as it turns out nobody has seen Kyle and my grandmother still hasn't found Consitinia.

"Well, at least this is the first time I've yelled at someone in that amount of time." She started to relax. Thank you!

"See, you're doing fine Ebs."

"I know, I just want to be nice to everyone."

Groaning internally, I just had to say. "Don't worry, you will. At least you didn't flick them on the nose for saying 'bad' words."

"Yeah, I know, I'm proud of myself for that."

"See, you're already doing better."

"Sorry." Ebony came up and kissed my lips.

"For what?"

"Being paranoid."

"It's fine, you have every right to be." I paused, kissing her. "Hey, I'll start training you again only  this time its for being an alpha."

"Okay." She hugged me.

"See, I told you that everything will be fine."

"Nolan, we have a problem" Keith came into the house. "Like a really big problem."

"Are you going to tell me what it is or are you going to continue to freak out over it?"

"Well, not only do we have rogues to worry about, there is word that hunters are moving into the area in the spring."

"Shit." I mumbled. "Alright, we have to come up with a plan on what to do in the spring and what to do about the words. I want everyone to meet after New Years."

"I'll let them know."

"Thank you."

"Nolan you said a bad word." Ebony flicked my nose as Keith left the room.

"I'm sorry." I told her before kissing her once again.

A little over a year ago I found my mate close to death, she didn't trust me and was terrified of everyone and everything. I was afraid that she would reject me just because of who I am- originally I was the 'meanest' alpha but then everything changed: Ebony started to trust me and things just became better. Now, when I look at my mate, I no longer see my little wolf but rather my Little Alpha. That doesn't mean I'm not scared about what's going to happen with the hunters and rogues, it just means I'm not as scared as I once was. 

*And that's a wrap. Thank you again for reading voting and commenting! The picture is the cover for the sequel, so please go check out the sequel 'Little Alpha', it's going to focus on the packlife and Ebony's transition into being an alpha.....and someone is coming back. So please go check it out!*