Aqua

"Doesn't it feel good Belle?"

"Sweet Salazar, yes" I moaned. "So so good Roddy. "

The sand was warm beneath our toes and the sun hot on our skin.

The Aqua water topped with white foam licking at the wave peaks rushed in to meet the shore carrying with it the relaxing tones that nearly lulled me to sleep.

"I love it here, baby" I sighed as his finger travelled lazily up and down my bare thigh as we laid stretched out on towels on the sand.

After his close brush with death we'd decided we wanted to get away , so mid July  we finally were able  and headed once more to the South of France.

It had been our honeymoon spot and where we fell in love. Or where I fell in love with him I should say . He had long loved me and tried fruitlessly to woo me- my attentions always on the pale haired boy. Being away and alone together afforded me the peace of mind to focus on him alone and see him for who he was, and how he saw me. During those weeks here I thought I could move on and do what was right, just be with him but the moment we set foot back into Wizarding London the memories of what Id left came rushing back and once again I found my attentions- my heart- divided.

But those sweet first days here in the South of France, just me and Roddy- they were pure bliss . 

I felt him, his lips rather, suddenly laying small kisses from the nape of my neck down my spine. I sighed out and relaxed under him.

"Roddy" my smile could be heard in my voice.

"Belle, stop sighing and moaning or we are going to end up in trouble on this beach. Im just lucky you're lying on your stomach and I only have access to your back at the moment" he replied before biting at the back of my hip.

"Stop it you !" I squealed kicking my legs.

He laughed and rolled me over pulling me into him.

His fingers trailed down my neck and across my collar bone as he kissed and nuzzled the side of my face.

"Belle" he whispered against my skin, as his fingers dipped lower, first between my breasts and then sliding beneath the thin stretched fabric of my bikini top.

"Merlin Rod" I hissed. "Stop"

"That little whimper you just made tells me you don't want me to stop Belle."

"Hush. You know I don't but we're on a beach."

"Yes, in France, mon amour. People are Much less concerned with affection here than stuffy old England. Especially less than our lovely Wizarding Royalty world. " he said his finger still playing at my breast.

I relaxed into him and closed my eyes enjoying all the sensations, the sound of the ocean, the soothing heat of the sun, hot sand on my toes, my husband playing expertly with my body.

"Belle " he whispered again sensing my calmness and seeing an opportune time. "I've been thinking -"

"I think I can feel what you've been thinking about Roddy" I whispered as I pushed back into him and laughed softly.

He chuckled . "Well,  yes . That's part of it. " he kissed my cheek and nuzzled his face into mine again. "We've been married a year now love , and I was thinking we should start trying for a baby..."

I could feel his face tense up against mine as he waited nervously for my reaction.

"Rod," I whispered moving so I was facing him propped up on one arm. "Are you serious?" I said, my eyes narrowed searching his face. He looked like a kid caught by a parent and wanting to lie to get out of trouble but not being able to.

The Madness of Bellatrix Lestrangeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें