Chapter 4

Nani’s POV:

                Who was this guy? I mean holy shit he was cute and charming and just wow he had a way of dancing. It was a little hard to see him in the dark but the small flashes from the strobe light gave me small glimpse of his face. He has tattoos and a lip piercing. He has blonde hair that frames his face perfectly and the most perfect blue eyes that could a girl could easily get lost in.

                He was protective of me too. One obviously drunk and perverted guy had asked to dance with me a few minutes ago which instantly made me feel uncomfortable but then he got one look of my strangers glare and backed off. His glare was pretty intimidating though, I have to say. I wonder what his name is.

                We were dancing beside each other but my head was pounding like never before. I guess I hadn’t been drinking in longer than I thought. The room began to spin and I took a couple deep breaths that came in as gasps. I was short of breath and now feeling very claustrophobic.

                The stranger with blonde hair must have seen me having troubles because he snaked his arm around my waist and pushed our way through the crowds. I clung to him desperately because of my troubles walking and then he finally took us to a dark hallway away from the music.

“Are you okay?” His thick Irish accent had a tint of darkness to it making my eyes widen as I caught my breath.

“Y-Yeah I’m okay I just got a little claustrophobic is all.” I could feel myself sway a bit and I could also tell I was slurring my words. I only had two drinks, how am I this drunk?

The Irish stranger pulled me into his arms so I stopped swaying and I let out a small gasp as I stared into his blue eyes that were showing hints of mischief. Suddenly he leaned in a bit and whispered seductively to me, “You look so perfect right now.” I felt my breath hitch in my chest as his lips made contact with my skin.

                He kissed my neck leaving a small trail of wet kisses until he found my soft spot. I let out a small whimper and he smirked against my skin and he began to suck, lightly at first and then rougher, leaving a dark love bite. I moaned louder this time and pressed my body closer to his. Am I really letting a stranger do this?

                He pressed his hips firmly to mine and I looked at him unsure but I didn’t object. My mind began getting a little hazy but I think we grinded against each other a little more as he nibbled on the newly tender skin on my neck.

                “Let’s go somewhere a little more private, yeah?” he said with a rush of huskiness to his beautiful Irish voice. I closed my eyes and let out a small whimper as I nodded. I took a few deep breaths and tried to clear my mind but for some reason I couldn’t. The next few minutes happened in a rush of swift motions.

                I had turned around to walk to the exit and then suddenly felt something stab my neck right below my love bite. I gasped in immense pain and felt my veins sting like fire pulsing through them. I fell to the ground and the suddenly relaxed. My world suddenly came in glimpses. And although I was unable to move, the next few moments I saw horrified me.

The stranger picked me up over his shoulder…

*

He said a few inaudible words to a tall curly haired figure….

*

Then the stranger went and laid me down in his pickup truck and began driving as my world spun into an eerily silent darkness.