Chapter 7

Nani’s POV:

                I sat there on the bed trembling as I rubbed my cheek. It still stung badly and now a few tears strolled down my cheeks. Why did he yell at me? I was only trying to fucking help his sorry ass! I took a few deep breaths and wiped my tears, trying to calm down.

                Why was I even being kidnapped in the first place? I don’t have that many enemies that I know of. But this guy, he kidnaps me and slaps me but he hasn’t laid a finger on me inappropriately so maybe he didn’t rape me in my sleep after all. So if he didn’t want sex then what did he want? Did he just want a punching bag?

                I took one last breath and had calmed down completely now. Something was not right about all of this. My hand went up to rub the back of my neck but I quickly recoiled it when my fingers ran across the sensitive skin. I winced slightly and let out a small whimper. Damn, this guy sure gave one hell of a love bite.

                Suddenly the door opened and in walked the blonde haired stranger with a plate of spaghetti with a blank and distant expression. If he hadn’t just yelled at me a minute ago I could have sworn he was a puppet. Moving, but only because someone else is controlling the strings. And that is when it dawned on me: who was his marionette?

                I wanted to ask him but his eyes scared me so much as the hard shades of blue glanced over at me and went back from dull and lifeless to a mixture of sadness and anger. Why was he sad? So many questions swarmed through my head as I hugged my knees and stared at him but a more important question was on my mind right now.

“Where’s my friend Kate and is she okay?” I asked softly as I looked away from his eyes. They were too confusing right now.

“My friend, Harry, went dancing with her and made sure she got home safely don’t worry. She also thinks you hooked up with someone and so she won’t be looking for you.” He said simply.

                 I was kind of expecting a sharp slap to the face again or a raging comment but the answer was too simple. His mind was obviously elsewhere. At least I knew Kate was okay though.

                Suddenly I remembered what he said. He said she also thinks you hooked up with someone. “D-Did you do anything to me after you sedated me?” I asked as my voice suddenly shook with fear. I guess I was scared to know the answer.

“I drove you here and carried you to the bed. Is that a fucking- wait… You think I raped you don’t you?” He asked slowly as a small smirk entered his lips. I felt immediately intimidated as he stared at me with that smirk, his eyes drilling into me questioningly so I just nodded weakly at him and stopped hugging my knees.

                He smirked heavily as he stood up and placed both of his hands on either side of me. He pushed my body back with his own and straddled me slightly. He grabbed my wrists and held them firmly by head as he put his face next to my ear. “If I was to fuck you then you wouldn’t be able to walk for quite a while.” He said seductively.

                His warm breath trailed down my neck, making my breath hitch in my throat. I closed my eyes tightly and my body was too terrified to move. He kept his face right next to my neck examining the love bite he gave me as he slowly breathed on it causing goose bumps to arise. I opened my eyes and looked at him worried at what he was going to do next but to my relief he released my arms and stood up.

                I was shaken at what just happened as my mind was hazy. His words lingered in my mind and made my breathing uneven. I slowly sat up and he set the plate of spaghetti beside me on the bed. “Eat…” he said calmly as if nothing happened. He planted himself on the chair beside my bed and I just looked at him curiously for a moment. All thoughts in my mind were replaced by one:

What the hell just happened?