Chapter One

•Chapter One {The First Day}•

Ashley's POV~

Monday came and I started working for BAU today. I was getting ready. Putting on my daily makeup. Joey came up and wrapped his arms around my waist, then started to kiss my neck. I finish, and turn to Joey.

"Good luck, today." He smiles.

"Thanks. I'll need it." I laugh.

"Will you call me later?" He asks.

"Of course." I say, kissing him.

"Thank you." He smiles. I walk around him and grab my Anthem Lights hoodie, my sunglasses, my coffee cup and keys. I reach into my back pocket, making sure that I have phone.

I kiss Joey one last time before leaving, "I love you, and I promise that I'll call you."

"Alright. Good luck and I love you too." He smiles, kissing my cheek.

I walk out the front door, heading to my car. I start the car and turn on my radio. Anthem Lights blare through my speakers. I mentally laugh at myself and turn it down a notch. I then drive to work. Arriving at the office minutes later. I grab my cup, full of coffee, and slid my glasses to the top of my head, then went inside to meet my team.

Morgan had greeted me at the door. "Hotch said we're doing paperwork for a couple of days. Chief said we had a few easy days."

"Sweet." I cheer. Morgan laughs and then I head to my desk to do all this paperwork that he handed me. With it being 7 am, I was extremely tired, and I had chugged my coffee. I went and got more.

Deciding that I was distracted, I plugged in my earbuds to my phone. I put one ear in, and listened to my husband's new record.

About noon, I was almost done with today's paperwork. Emily stood at my desk, watching me.

"Need anything?" I ask politely.

"Wanna go out to lunch?" She asks.

"Sure. Let me grab my stuff." I answer. I put away the paperwork in my desk, and grabbed my hoodie, sliding it over my body, and I grabbed my phone, along with my keys.

"Who's that?" Emily asked, pointing at the name on my hoodie.

I smiled, "It's my husband's band."

"Oh. Catchy name." She smiles back.

"Yeah. Do you care of I call my husband in the car?" I ask.

"It's no problem. Know any good places?" She responds.

"The guys and I love Chickfila." I suggest.

"Sounds like a plan." She smiles. We walk out to her car.We get in, and I pull my phone out from my back pocket to call Joey.

J- Hello?

M- Hey, babe.

J- Hows work so far?

M- It's good. You're music makes it easy to do paperwork.

J- Awesome. It sounds like you're in a car.

M- Yeah. Emily and I are going to lunch.

J- Oo. Where?

M- Chickfila.

J- Aww. No fair.

M- So pick you some up later.

J- Okay! Hey, I gotta go. We're having a meeting.

M- Sorry. Didn't know I was interrupting. Well, bye. I love you.

J- Love you too. See you tonight.

He hung up and I put my phone away.

"So, what's is like being married to band member?" Emily asks.

"It's pretty cool. Just, all the teenage girls get a bit annoying. Throwing themselves all over the guys." I laugh.

"Wow. Just to think we used be like that." Emily laughs.

"Yeah. Tours really aren't that bad, unless you don't wanna spend months on a bus with four guys who sometimes act like children." I say.

"Oh my." She smiles.

We chatted, amd we finally arrived at Chickfila and ordered. We decided to be nice and order lunch for the whole team.

We went back to office. Ate our lunch and finished our paperwork. Spencer and I finished early so ended up talking until 5pm.

I learned alot about him. How his dad left, his mom having schizophrenia and living in Las Vegas, Nevada. Him being the only child, and how big of a genius he is.

"Alright, everyone go home." Hotch shouts from his room.

"Yes. I miss my baby." I cheer.

"I thought you didn't have kids." Spencer says.

"I don't. That's what some people call their significant other. It's what I call Joe." I laugh.

"Ohh." He says, getting it. I grab my things and skip to my car.

Once I get situated in the seat, I call Joey. Letting him know that I'm on my way home.

I finally pull into the driveway, and park. I walked in the door and saw Joey on the couch. I made way over and sat next him. He leaned down and kissed me. I moved and sat on his lap, refusing to pull away.

"Someone miss me. Didn't they?" He says, in between kisses.

"You could say that." I giggle.

"Hey, did you remember that we leave for tour next week?" He asks, pulling away.

"Crap. I completely forgot, and I have work." I sigh.

"Hey, we can still talk. If Alan can do it, so can we." He reassures.

"Yeah, but I'll still miss you." I frown.

"I'm sorry." He whispers. I look up at the clock, noticing it was late.

"Ugh. I don't wanna go to work." I whine.

"I thouht you wanted this job." He looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I do. But, I wanna stay here with you." I whine again.

"Well, when I get back from tour, we will spend an entire weekend, just me and you." He suggests.

"Alright. We should probably head to bed too." I say. He nods and picks me up. I lay my head on his chest, and he carries me up the stairs. Once we reach the bedroom, he playfully tossed me on the bed. I scrambled to my knees, Joey placed his hands on my waist. He leaned down and kissed me again.

When he pulled away, I kissed his cheek and went to change. When I came back into the room, Joey was siting on the bed with his sweatpants on, and no shirt. He motioned for me to come over. He pulled me down and onto his lap again. I smiled, and captured his lips with mine.

He pulled away after a few minutes, then laid down. I crawled in after him, snuggling against his body again. He wrapped his arms around me, and I buried my head into his bare chest. Feeling his cool skin on my warm face. He kissed my head, "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled.

I closed my eyes with exhaustion, and fell asleep. With the tour and work on my mind.