Chapter Forty-Five

Joey's POV~

Ashley and I sat on the couch. We were finally heading back home. I was ready to be in my own bed, sleeping for two days straight.

I watched as Ashley scrolled through her pinterest. She was, of course, looking through nursery pins. I stopped her when I saw one that I liked.

"Babe, look at that one." I said as I pointed.

She tapped on it and looked up at me. "You like that one?" She asks.

"Yeah." I smiled. She gave a small smile back before saving it, in a folder named Baby Stamper. "Baby Stamper?" I ask.

"Yeah." She grinned, "Kelsey has one named #BabyGrimm, so we went with matching names."

"Wow. You two really are best friends." I laugh.

"Of course we are. You and Caleb are best friends. Like I'm best friends with Fallon and Brycie too." She responded.

~*~*~

Later that night, we all sat at the venue. Caleb and I sat next to our wives, whom were talking about our children. Ashley had been scrolling through pinterest all day.

"Am I only the one who noticed that our children are going to be born like within months of eachother?" I ask.

"No." Kelsey answered, "Ashley and I knew."

"Oh! Joey look at this!" Ashley exclaimed, poking me.

"What?" I ask. She tilted her phone and let me see.

"It's Ohio State." She grinned. I smiled at her excitement. "Do you like it?" She asks.

"Yeah." I smiled, "But I thought you didn't like basketball."

"So? Can't I make my husband happy?" She asks.

"Well, yeah. But I want you to have a say. He's your baby too." I comment.

"No. I like it." She nods.

"Then save it." I suggested.

"What themes are you thinking about?" Kelsey asked.

"Joey wants a musical baller, so I'm trying to find something like that." Ashley answered.

"A musical baller, Joe?" Caleb laughed.

Ashley smiled, "That night when I told him, he kept going on about a musical baller, like himself."

"It's true." I nodded.

"Of course it's true." Alan muttered.

"I'm taking you down tomorrow in basketball." Spencer challenged.

"Can't. Sorry." I mumbled.

"What y'all got plans?" Spencer asked.

"No. He'll be sleeping for the next two days." Ashley laughs.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Just go with it. Happens after every tour." Chad snickers.

"But Thursday we'll have that livestream." Alan informed.

"Let me guess. My turn for dinner?" Ashley asks.

"Uh-oh." I laugh.

"Hey." She groaned.

"I'm playing. I love your cooking." I comment.

"I was actually thinking Chickfila. I've been craving Chickfila, or Mexican." She smiles sweetly.

"Now that you're pregnant, you want always Chickfila?" I ask.

"Stop." She whines.

"I love you." I smile, kissing her cheek.