Chapter Thirty-Two

Ashley's POV*

I got up suddenly and went to the restroom. I wasn't feeling well. It had to be all the stress.

I went inside, and threw up. I sat in there for what felt like hours. Once I finally got up, I washed my hands and rinsed my mouth out with water. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked horrible.

I had no makeup on, my hair was in a very messy bun, and I had dark circles under my eyes. Physically, I looked sick. I didn't really care about my appearance right now. I didn't really care about anything, but Joey.

I sighed and wiped the couple of tears of my cheeks. I stood up and straightened my posture.

"Hey, Ashley. You okay in there?" Chad knocked on the door.

I walked over and opened the door, exiting the restroom. I sighed, "Yeah. I'm fine. It's just the stress."

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I promise." I nod.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Come on. We're gonna pay and hit the road. You're gonna sleep on my bunk." He demands.

"No. That's your bunk. I'll sleep on the couch." I decline.

"Ashley. I'm not doing this. You're sleeping on my bunk. I'll take the couch." He sighs.

"Fine." I grumble.

Once we get to the table, everyone glares at me and gets up. I follow behind them as we all pitch in to pay. Then we go out to the bus.

Because, I was the last one on. Everyone had taken a seat on the bus. Except most of the team who driving in separate vehicles to Michigan. This was starting to be to much. I couldn't do anything or saying without them glaring at me.

I sighed and walked to the back. I sat on Chad's bunk. I was about done with this. I could just say screw it and go home to Nasville. But I couldn't do that, not while someone's stalking my family.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Alan asks, walking in. I sigh and lay down, turning my back to him. "I'm just trying to figure this out. If Joe won't talk to you, then you can tell me what happened. Then I'll talk to him." Alan offers.

"Not like he's gonna listen." I mumble.

"No, but I will." Alan starts. I sighed and told him the story. Not like I really wanted too, but Alan just had this kind voice that made you want to. Alan had always been kind and never been the one to judge. After I finished, he sighed. "Is that all that happened?" He asks.

"Yeah." I mumble.

"I'm gonna try to talk to Joey. Just come talk to me if you need anything." He smiles. I got up and hugged him.

"Thanks, Al." I whispered.

~*~*~A Week Later~*~*~

It's been a week. And we've been to Lena, Illinois; Lafayette, Indiana; Austin, Minnesota; and now we're in Spencer, Iowa. This whole week has caused me so much stress that I'm getting sick and it's emotionally draining me. However, Chad thinks I'm sick for some other reason. So he's draging me to a Walgreens Clinic.

As much as I try to decline, he just wouldn't budge. And I've been sitting here in the little waiting room for about an hour now. Just waiting on my results.

"Ashley Stamper." A nurse called, snapping me from my thoughts. I sighed and got up. She smiled at me, "Follow me."

I nodded and followed her to a small room. Once we reached the room, she told me to sit down. I obeyed and she looked at some papers before looking at me.