Chapter Ten

Ashley's POV

Joey and I were having a moment when Chad knocked on the door.

"Hey, guys. Get up, we're going to get food then head to the venue." He says.

"How is it that someone always ruin a moment for us?" I whispered to Joe.

"I don't know." He laughs.

"You coming?" Chad asks.

"Are you coming?" Caleb corrects.

"Yes. We're coming." I sigh. Joey pulled me up and he walked out of the room. I got dressed, choosing to wair a pale blue blouse and black skinny jeans. I made sure that I had everything before walking out. As we were walking out, I was braiding my long dark hair.

"So, where are we going? Since everybody failed to explain." Joey starts.

"A little diner, like two blocks away." Alan answers.

"Sounds yummy." Joey mumbles.

I was bored and decided to jump on Joe's back. He laughed and turned to look at me, "You comfortable?"

"Are you comfortable?" Caleb corrected.

"Actually, I am." I smile.

"Man, you and your sarcastic self." Alan laughs.

"I love being sarcastic." I grin.

"Will it ever go away?" Chad asked, rolling his eyes.

"It better not. That's one of the many reasons why I fell in love with her." Joe says, matter-of-factly.

"Now, what made you fall in love with Joe?" Caleb asks.

"Oo. That's a hard one. There's so much to love about him." I start, "Well, one of them was his sense of humor. Even if he doesn't try. He's sweet, and caring. Plus, he's adorable." I finish and kiss his cheek.

"Wow, you people talk about me like I'm not even here." Joey sighs.

"I was just naming the things I love about you. So shush it." I laugh sarcastically.

"Now, Joebro, what the other reasons why you fell in love with Ashely?" Chad asks.

"I fell in love with her sarcasm, how caring she is, how brave she is, how if she believes in something she stands up for it, her softness towards others, and how hards she works to get something she wants." Joey explain.

"I also love how you never stop supporting me." I whisper in his ear. "There isn't enough words in this world to explain how much I love you."

"I love you more than life itself." He whispers back. I blushed at that, unable to form words. Being married for almost 4 years doesn't change how you feel about them, only the fact that I love him more and more each day.

"We're here!" Alan cheers.

"Good. I'm hungry." I say.

"So I am." Joey whines.

"You two are like meant for each other." Chad laughs.

"Like you and Fallon." I say.

"Or Alan and Brycie." Caleb smiles.

"Or Caleb and Kelsey." Alan says.

"Can I say one thing?" Joey smiles, "That our wives are most definitely the best thing in our lives and most definitely what we're looking for."

"That Joe, I agree!" Alan beems.

"Most definitely." Caleb says.

"We don't always agree, but today we do!" Chad fist pumps. I laugh and got off of Joey. He took my hand and kissed my cheek.