Chapter Five

•Chapter Five {Home Is With Family}•

Ashley's POV~

We chatted the whole flight. It was a short one, only an hour long, but I still had to endure another five.

We got home. I went to the house and grabbed my bag then off to the airport again. I boarded the plane and endured the four or five hour flight.

*******

I finally made it to D.C. The first thing I did was look for Joey. I found him and the guys minutes later, in a Starbucks.

"Joey?" I ask.

"Ashley?" He turned around. I ran to him and jumped as he wrapped his arms around me, supporting me. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him. "Miss me?" He laughs.

"You could say that." I smile.

"I missed you too." He says, kissing me.

"I thought about you the whole time." I whisper.

"How's your arm?" Alan asked. I got off Joey and stood up.

"It's okay. Doesn't really hurt much." I laugh. "Do you remember Lilah Emik?" I ask.

"Yeah. We went to the same church as children. Why?" Joey asks.

"Her parents, uh, were one of the victims." I sigh.

"Oh." Joey gasps.

"But we caught the psycho." I smile, "One less in the world."

"That's true. Good job Ash." Chad applauded.

"Thanks Chaddy!" I smile sweetly.

"You're lucky that you're cute." Chad sighs.

"Yeah. She's a cutie, and she's mine." Joey says, with a hint of jealously. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Joey, babe. Calm down." I whisper.

"I'm sorry." He whispers back.

"Is Joe jealous?" Chad teases.

"No." Joey mutters.

"Sure." Caleb joins in.

"Okay! Maybe a little." Joey admits. "But Morgan shouldn't be calling you babygirl. That's my job."

"Don't worry about Morgan. I'm all yours." I smile.

"Good." He smiled, kissing me.

We all went back to the bus. We talked, while Joey was holding me. After a while the guys got tired from their last concert. I wasn't tired, so Joey stayed up with me.

"I missed you so much." I whispered, kissing him.

"I missed you too." He smiled.

He held my waist as he kissed me. It ended up being super heated. His hands were on my lower back, his fingers barely under the hem of my blouse, and my hands were crossed behind his head, laying on his neck. He pulled away and looked at me, "Promise me, that you'll always be my baby."