Chapter Eleven

Ashley's POV~

"Why would I take a picture? You're beautiful all the time." He says with all seriousness.

"Okay! But thank you." I smiled. He leaned in and captured my lips with his.

Alan, once again, walked in. "Ahm." He cleared his throat.

I sighed and pulled away. He gave us a look, so I returned it.

"How may we help you?" Joe asks.

"Soundcheck." Alan repeats.

"Yes. I know." Joe sighs. I quickly kiss him before he got up. He took my hand and pulled me up with him.

"You guys ready? I heard that Boston was a tough crowd." I joke, winking at them.

"You're not a tough crowd, are you?" Alan jokes along.

"I dunno. I can be." I laugh.

"Nah, I don't think you are." Joey laughs as well.

"I mean, come on. You married Joey. He's pretty hard to like." Alan teases.

"I dunno about that. Some people have gotten mad at me for 'stealing' their man." I say, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't listen to them. They're just jealous." Chad says, making us jump.

"I know. Just the things the say. Like how I married Joe for his fame or looks. Or all I care about is me. I married him for money." I sigh.

"Nah. You married me because you love me." Joey says sweetly.

"That I did." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Alright, sorry to ruin the moment, but soundcheck." Alan says for the third time.

"You guys go. I'll meet you out there, I gotta call Garcia." I say.

"Alright." They say. Caleb comes out and they leave. I then call Garcia.

"Hello? You've reached the Supreme Genius." She greets.

"Hey, Garcie." I laugh.

"Ash!" She squeals.

"Yeah. It's me. Did you get the list?" I ask.

"About that. There's no two people on the list. Sorry hun." She apologized.

"Garcie. It's okay. You tried and that's all that matters. But thank you." I say, trying to lift her spirit.

"No problem hun. Now keep that family of yours safe." She says, I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Will do Garcie. Keep the team safe." I say happily.

"Okay Ash. Stay safe friend." She says.

I laugh, "Of course."

She hangs up and I walk out the auditorium. Joey's face lights up when his eyes meet mine. Those same eyes I fell in love with. I watch them run through the set they're singing for tonight. Some of my favorites.

After they were finish running the set, they jumped off the stage and ran to me. "What did she say?" They all ask together.

I laugh, "There's no two people on the list. So the Unsub is buying the ticket in cash or at the front."

"Doesn't it make it harder?" Chad asks.

"Yes. Either it's the only way the Unsub can buy the tickets or they're smart." I sigh.

"Well, either way, I know you can get them." Joe encourages.

"Thanks. Now, if they mess up, that'll also make it easier." I say, "Anyway, changing the subject. I can't wait for tonight."

"And why is that? You go to every concert." Alan asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I don know. I have a good feeling about tonight." I smile.

"Well, let's head back to the dressing room and rest." Alan suggests. We nod and follow him back to the room.

The guys watched whatever was on the TV. I sat on the couch with Joe, my head on his chest as his arm was around my waist. I was on my Instagram. Looking through my feed and going through my DMs. Liking Kelsey's and Fallon's photos. There was one thing that caught my attention.

Someone had DMed me. It was a photo of a wepon of some sort. I couldn't really tell, for it was blurry. "You better watch your back, Ashely. Don't think that I won't hurt you or your team. I will get what I want. I always do!"

What I read was absolutely terrifying. I gulped, I was now more than stressed, I was now fearing for my family and friends' safety.

"Baby, are you okay?" Joe whispered.

I shook my head, "No. Not at all."

"Why? What's wrong?" He asks.

"I-I was just threatened." I stuttered.

"What do you mean?" He asks, worry masking his voice. I handed him my phone so he could read the message. I covered my mouth with my hand as I tried to stop a sob.

"I don't know what to do. This has never happened to me." I whisper.

"Did you think about calling Hotch?" He asks.

"No, but I guess I could." I sigh.

"Hey, nobody is gonna hurt you. I wouldn't let them." Joe soothes.

"No, what they want is you. They're not just threatening me and the team, but I also think that they're threatening the band." I say, tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"It's gonna be okay. Go call Hotch before we go on stage." Joe suggests.

"Alright." I agree. I get up and walk to the other side of the room before grabbing my phone. I listen to it ring, waiting and praying that Hotch would answer.

"Hello?" Hotch greeted.

"Hey, Hotch. Someone just threatened me and the team. I don't know what to do." I say, worry still in my voice.

"I get Garcia to check it. Give me a minute and I'll call you back." He says.

"Alright. Thank you." I sigh of relief.

He hangs up and I sat back on the couch. I snuggled into Joey's side and he wrapped his arms around me.

"What's going on?" Caleb asks.

"I was just threatened." I sigh. Joey's grip on me tighten a bit at the sound.

"I'm sure that it's just a crazy fan." Alan reassures.

"No. You don't just threaten an FBI agent. This girl threatened to hurt me, my team and my family. They're not gonna get away with it." I say, slowly getting angry every second.

"You think she's serious?" Chad asks with disbelief.

"Yeah. Last time the team was threatened, an agent lost his wife. Another was kidnapped and the whole team almost blew up. I will sacrifice myself if it means that you guys are safe." I sigh.

"No, I'm not going to let you do that. Ashely, I love you and I can't live without you." Joey whisper against my shoulder.

I laid my head on his, "Joe, I love you too, but I won't lose you guys. If that means I'm putting my life at risk for yours, then I'm gonna do it."

"Ash, we love you. You're like a sister to all of us, we're not gonna let you do it." Alan says.

I buried my head into Joe's should and cried. I couldn't imagine losing the guys I came to love as my family. Now my worst nightmare was becoming a reality. The job I worked so hard for, the family that saved my life, this life that I loved, the life I worked so hard for.

I heard the guys praying. More tears poured from my eyes. "How is it that after all the trouble you guys still stay?"

"God. God wanted us in eachothers lives. And besides your family." Alan said as a tear rolled down his cheek.