Chapter Seven

•Chapter Seven{Concert Shenanigans}•

Ashley's POV~

Even though I'm an FBI agent, I felt unsafe outside with the guys. Just with all the screaming fans. They make me uneasy. My grip tighten on Joey's hand and I went pale. My natural instincts got the best of me, they've taught us in FBI; to always trust our instincts.

"Babe, you okay?" Joey asks, as he noticed what was going on.

"Hm. Yeah, I-I'm fine." I replied.

Joey turned to me as we reached their dressing room, "Are you sure that you're okay?"

"I'm fine. I promise, just my instincts get to the best of me." I reply, kissing his cheek. "I promise."

"Okay. You'll tell me if something was wrong, right?" He asks.

"Yes. I promise." I sigh.

"I love you. You know that, right?" He smiles.

"I love you too." I whisper. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to his body. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he hugged me. He pulled away and gave me a quick kiss, before having to get ready for sound check.

Once they were ready, I followed them to the stage and watched them, even there was security everywhere; as usual.

"Alan! The mics are too tall." Joey whines.

"We're too short." Caleb whines. I walk up there and readjust the mics, so they would stop whining.

"Thanks baby." Joey smiles. I gave him a thumbs up as I walk off the stage. I continued to watch as they did their sound check, went through the equipment, everything.

Once everyone started to file in, I went beside the stage. Prayed with the guys, and gave them hugs. I kissed Joey on the cheek, "Good luck!" I cheered. They smiled and did their show.

"Good Evening, Washington, D.C.!" Alan yelled into the mic, in response the crowd screamed as well.

They sang, had a good time, did a prayer session. Everything they normally would. Once they came down off the stage, my sweaty husband gave me a hug and a quick kiss. I followed them back to their dressing room. Playing on my phone as they got ready for the meet and greet. Deciding that I was a bit hungry, I went to the front of the complex to the vending machines. I called to the guys before I walked out, "I'll be back."

"Okay!" They called back. I went to the machines, and bought a bag of chips and a soda.

I thought to myself, 'This isn't the diet I should have. Oh well.' People had already started lining up for the meet and greet. Some noticed me as Joey's wife, others saw me as the person who got to enter the building before they did.

I walked up to the line and talked to the girls who called my name out.

"Oh my gosh! You're Ashley Stamper!" A blonde, teenage girl squealed.

"Yes, I am. And you are?" I politely ask.

"Sara." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you Sara." I smiled back.

"You're such an inspiration!" She squealed.

"I am?" I giggled.

"Yeah! You're soooo brave. Joining the FBI, just to save lives. Doing a job, that most women wouldn't do!" She rambled.

"Well, I'm glad that I'm an inspiration. Look, I gotta go, but I'll see you later. Okay?" I smiled.

"Okay!" She cheered. I walked off back to the dressing room. I laughed to myself as soon as she was out of earshot.