Chapter Thirty-One

Ashley's POV*

"If you leave, I'm going with. I don't care." He says.

"Nevermind." I mutter. I huff and walk off. I lock myself in the bathroom. I just want to hide. Everyone's against me. I just sat there on the floor and cried. I stayed in there for hours without caring. Joey would now probably want a divorce. I would truly be broken if that happened. Nine years ago he saved my life, and I wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for him.

I looked at my phone. Noticing that it's midnight and everyone is probably asleep, I get up. I left the bathroom and grabbed a pillow and blanket. I would be sleeping on the couch on the tonight and probably forever.

I just laid there. I couldn't sleep. I just wanted to cry but I couldn't. I wanted Joey. I wanted my husband to be here, hugging me and rubbing my back, tellling me that it's gonna be okay. I wanted to be in his arms.

"God, please help me through this. I need you, please." I prayed. "I need you now, like I've always needed you. Show me a light. In Jesus name, Amen."

With that I sighed and I fell asleep with exhaustion.

The next morning, I woken up by Joey yelling. I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head. This was killing me, emotionally.

I laid there for a few extra hours. I heard everyone bustling around. I'm guessing that the wives are going back home since the band is heading to a different stop.

"Hey, Ashley. We're leaving. I know that this is hard on you. But Fallon and I are with you. We know that you wouldn't do this. Chad's gonna help you, just call us if you want someone to talk to." Kelsey offers. I sat up and hugged her.

"Thank you, Kels." I mumble.

"It's not a problem. You're a sister, it's what sisters do. And I know that you would never do anything to hurt Joey." She nods. Fallon came over and said bye. She also hugged me before they left.

"Bye Aunt Ashley." Rowe mumbled. Rowe gave me a quick hug, but the othwr two didn't.

"Bye pumpkin. You listen to your mom and be good." I smile slightly as I ruffle her hair.

"I will." She nods. I kiss her head before she follows her mom.

Then it's just the guys, the team and I left. And all of them probably hate me right now. Chad came over and sat down. I leaned over and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Its gonna get better. Trust me, it will." He comforts.

I sigh, "How do you know? Joey hates me as well as everyone else."

"The reason he's jealous, is because he loves you." Chad explains.

"He doesn't love me now." I mutter.

"Ashley, stop that. You know it's not true." He defends.

"And out of everyone, you, Fallon, Kels, and Rowe are the only people who have said anything to me." I sigh.

"Not even Avery Jade or Pres?" He asks.

"Nope. And Brycie stared at me while Rowe said bye to me. Everyone's either saying crap about me or constantly staring at me." I mumble.

"It'll roll over. Joe will eventually let you talk and you guys can go back being a happy, married couple." He comforts.

"If he doesn't want a divorce." I mutter.

"Stop that, Ashley. Okay, you both love eachother. I've seen the way you both look at eachother. This is just one of those bumps." He explained.

"I just want to sleep. I don't care anymore." I sigh.

"Nope. We're leaving for Michigan. It's a few hourse, so go shower and we're eating on the way there." He suggests.

"Fine." I grumble. I got up and went to Joey's room, since my bag was still in there. I grabbed clothes then went to take a shower.

After my shower, and I got dressed. I debated on whether to eat now and just stay on the bus, or eat with everyone. I just decided to eat with everyone. I wasn't going to let my fears get to me. But knowing Chad, he'd make sure that I sat next to Joey.

I sighed as I finished packing my bag. And we left for the bus. I wasn't looking forward to spending hours on a bus with people who currently hated me. But, hey, it's whatever.

~*~*~*~

***Joey's POV***

We sat at a diner, just a few hours out of Salem, Ohio. And out of all people, Ashley had to sit next to me. This was getting hard. Of course, I love her, but I'm angry. I just wanted to reach under the table and grab her hand. I just couldn't though.

After we ordered, we prayed. And the guys and the team talked among themselves. The only one who were quiet, was me, Chad and Ashley. Ashley didn't even eat much, normally she finishes most of her food. This is tearing us apart.

"Ashley, you okay?" Chad asked her.

"Yeah. I'm just not feeling well." She nods. She's stressed about this. I can't help but feel guilty about it.

'No, Joey. She cheated. This isn't your fault.' I thought.

I sighed and continued eating. I hated this. We would all talk like a family. We'd joke and laugh to loud, then earn stares from everyone in the diner. This wasn't like that.

"Joe, you okay?" Chad asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I mumbled. Chad gave me a questioning look. I just shrugged it off.

However, everyone stared at Ashley as she suddenly got up went to the restroom. Chad looked at all of us. He muttered, "Wow." He got up and knocked on the restroom door.

I shook my head and turned around to finish eating. I shouldn't care, but I do. I just want to rush over and take her in my arms. Kiss her, telling her that it'll be okay. This was killing me, emotionally and mentally.

It takes everything in me to run over there. It's only been a day, but I miss her. Lord, I can't live without her.

•A/N•

Woohoo! Double update.

Now that I have something to go off, this is getting easier to write. Anyway, what's up with Joey? Is he going to break? What's up with Ashley? Why is she sick? Eeek! So much going on.

Anway, shoutout to Hoodle2000 because she's great and amazing. She actually helped me with idea, and she's a fantastic writer, so go check out her books!

-xxBabyxxGirlxx😘