Chapter Forty-Three

Ashley's POV*

Just as I promised Kelsey, we left two days later. Jeannie and Herb just left for Ohio.

Kelsey met us at our house. I think she was planning on staying for the rest of the tour.

"So, you ready to tell him?" I ask Kelsey.

"I'm nervous, but yes. And keep quiet." She scolds.

"Sorry." I laugh.

"Babe, you have everything?" Joey asks.

"Yeah." I answer.

"Kels?" He asks.

"Yes Joe." She nods.

"Give me two minutes." He demands.

"Yes babe." I nod.

He leaves the room once again. "So, when I tell him, will you take the picture?" Kelsey asks.

"Yeah. You brought his jersey and yours?" I replied.

"Yes." She smiled.

"Girls, let's go." Joey called. Kelsey and I giggled before getting up. We grabbed our bags and met Joey at the car.

"So, is he kicking yet?" Kelsey asks.

"Yeah, a little. He really likes it when Joey talks to him." I answer.

"Awh." She squeals.

"What about me?" Joey asks.

"Arlo likes it when you talk to him." I repeat. Joey smiles and nods. He kisses me then gets down to kiss my pregnant belly.

"Awh. Okay, guys, you're killing me here with all that cute stuff." Kelsey smiles. I sent a smirk towards her and she sent me a glare.

"Come on. I wanna go." I whine.

"Fine." Joey sighs. I smile, knowing I won.

I got into the passenger seat as Kelsey got into the backseat and Joey got drivers.

~*~*~

"So, where are we meeting the guys?" Kelsey asks.

"In Bowling Green." Joey answers.

"Where?" She repeats.

"Kentucky." I laugh.

"Okay." She nods.

"We're about 15 minutes." Joey informs.

"Alright." She mumbles.

"Kels, does he know you're coming?" I ask.

"Nope, it's a surprise." She smirks.

"You're sneaky." I laugh.

Fifteen minutes later, we're at the hotel in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Joey and I went up to the room the guys were staying in, Kelsey was behind us, following.

Joey knocked before entering. I followed him, and Kels followed me. I watched as Caleb's face lit up when he saw Kels.

"Hey, baby." He grins.

"Hey." She whispered, hugging him tightly.

"So, what is it?" Alan asks me.

"A boy. Arlo." I answer.

"That's great." Kane smiles.

"You should've seen all the clothes her and Kels bought the other day." Joey starts.

"Hey, I was in a good mood, and they were all cute." I muttered.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." He laughs.