Chapter Thirty-Seven

Joey's POV*

After the concert, we stayed the night in a hotel outside of Souix Falls. Once we got settled in, we all headed for bed.

I placed my arm around Ashley as I laid down. "Baby?" I ask.

"Hm?" She responded.

"What was going on at the concert?" I ask.

She sighs, "Chief, he called the team back to Nashville. We haven't had anything in almost two weeks. It's inactive."

"What? The person is hardly inactive." I mumble.

"I know. Morgan and Emily is staying." She whispers.

"That's good. I'm sure that everything will be okay." I soothe.

"Yeah." She mutters. Not even a minute later, she's asleep.

I kiss her forehead, "I love you babe. I'm so glad that I met you nine years ago."

~*~*~

Unlike yesterday, Ashley woke up first. And instead of waking me up normally, she decided to have a little fun. Basically, she woke me up by tickling me and continually kissing my neck and jaw.

We just have a really weird relationship and marriage, in general. We acted like children at times, we were romantic at times, trying to be funny, or being serious.

"Babe, I just remembered that our anniversary is in three months." I whisper.

"It is. I can't believe that it'll be four years." She smiles.

"I know. Four wonderful years with the love of my life." I replied.

"I love you." She giggles.

"I love you more." I smirk, kissing her lips.

"Nuh-uh. We are not doing that again." She groaned.

"I love you more than you know." I mumble. Her hand slid down my chest as she pressed a kiss against my lips.

~*~*~

"So, bro. What are y'all gonna do for your anniversary this year?" Alan asks.

"I don't know. We're still gonna be on the road, and Ashley's gonna be showing. We're trying to keep the pregnancy quiet from the fans for now." I sigh.

"With Avery, Brycie really didn't start showing until about month five." Alan shrugs, "It wasn't until Pres when Brycie started showing early."

"I was wanting to take her out to dinner somewhere. Some place fancy." I replied as I sat back.

"Just remember; no champagne or wine." Chad jokes, slapping my shoulder.

I looked at him. I shook my head, "Yeah, I know. I'm not a complete dummy with this pregnant situation."

"Just making sure." He smirks.

"I have baby cousins and all. Just waiting on Kenny and Donald." I laugh. "And you two."

"I don't know. Fallon's wanting a baby." Chad mumbled.

"So does Kels." Caleb sighed.

"It's really not that bad, guys." I rolled my eyes.