Chapter Forty

Joey's POV*

"Ew. You're all sweaty." She giggled. I laughed before trapping her in my arms.

"I love you." I whispered, kissing her cheek.

"I love you too." She mumbled. I quickly kissed her, before releasing her. "Go take a shower." She joked.

"Only with you." I snickered.

"Joey!" She scolded.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I was just kidding." I laughed. She glared at me and I shrugged.

"Alright, let's go." Alan states. We all nod and follow him to the dressing room. 

We sat there, getting ready. Spencer was on snapchat, as Ashley was talking to Emily and Morgan. Alan and Chad were joking about something, while Caleb and I fixed our hair.

~*~*~

After the meet and greet, we stayed in a hotel again. I sat on the bed while Ashley played with a sweater in the mirror. I just admired her. Just the way it fit perfectly on her. I bit my lip as I looked at her body.

"Babe?" Ashley asks, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Sorry. What?" I replied. She smirked before walking over. She sat on her knees, in between my legs.

"See something you like?" She asks.

I placed my hands on her waist. I nodded, "Yeah. My gorgeous wife."

Her hands gently laid on my face as she leaned in. I smiled slightly before she connected our lips. I wrapped one arm around her waist as I leaned back, propped up on the other.

"Woah guys." Chad laughs. I groaned and pulled away. Ashley buried her face into my neck.

"What Chad?" I ask, clearly annoyed.

"Calm down bro. Just asking if you guys were hungry. We were thinking of going out for a late meal." He explains. Ashley nodded slightly.

"Sure. We'll come." I replied.

He smirked, "Hurry up. We aren't waiting all night."

"Shut up." I whined. Ashley started to kiss my neck as Chad snickered and left. I let out a sigh of relief. "Babe, you might want to change." I start.

"Do I have to?" She pouts.

"Unless you want to go in a sweater and pink neon shorts, then yes." I laugh.

She sighs and removes her face from my neck. "Fine." She grumbles. "I'm just changing my shorts."

"That's fine." I nod. She started to get up, but I grabbed her wrist. "Hey, I love you."

She smiled, "I love you."

I pressed my lips against hers for a brief second before letting her go. She quickly changed into a different pair of shorts before slipping on her sneakers.

"You ready?" I asked as she stood up. She nodded. I stood up and gently placed my arm around her. I smiled before kissing her cheek.

~*~*~

We sat at a small diner. It was relatively empty except the employees and a few other people. We were laughing and talking, earning stares from everyone else. I didn't mind.

I grabbed Ashley's hand under the table, lacing our fingers. I brought her hand up, gently pressing my lips against it.

"So, have you guys ever thought about having kids?" Morgan asks the guys.

"Nope." Chad answers, and Caleb shakes his head.

"I kinda want another, but I don't know. Just whatever God gives." Alan shrugs, "I just miss having a baby, I guess."

"Wait like, 5 months and there'll be a baby." Ashley laughs.

"I know. I'm just a family guy. I like hanging out with my girls. Whether it be a movie night or going out." He explains. "And it'll be you soon." He smirks, pointing to me.

I smile and shake my head, "I'm ready."

"For diaper changes. For late nights and early mornings." Alan laughs.

"Hey, don't talk him out of it." Ashley jokes.

"Sorry." He mutters. I shake my head again and laugh.

"Trust me, babe. Nothing's changing my mind about this." I reassure, kissing her cheek.

"Good. We're kinda stuck now." She laughs.

"No, I'm serious. I'm really excited." I smile.

"Trust me, he is." Chad muttered.

"He went on how happy he was. How he always wanted having a family. And bluh, bluh." Caleb goes on.

"Alright Caleb, I think we got it." I groaned. Ashley just laughed. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Wait till Kelsey gets pregnant. You'll feel the same way." I smirk.

He groaned and shook his head. "Awh, come on Caleb. You'd be a great dad." Ashley states.

"I'm good being an uncle." He replied.

~*~*~

Ashley sat in bed. She looked up at me, "Are you really sure about this?"

"Yes baby. Besides, it's not like we can back out. I'm sure about this baby, trust me." I nod.

"Aren't you scared?" She asks.

"No." I answer, "Babe, God has this. This is what He wanted for us. He's gonna guide us. Yeah I was a little worried at first, but there's no need."

"Okay." She mumbles.

I crawled into bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her body as she leaned against me. I whispered, "Baby, there's nothing to worry about, okay? We can do this."

She nodded and laid her head on my chest. "I'm just worried." She mutters.

"Why? Just talk to me." I responded.

"I don't know. I'm worried about the baby's safety. Just because of my job." She sighs.

"Babe, I know you. You can keep this baby safe. We both will. You're the strongest woman I know." I support.

"I thank God everyday for you." She whispers.

"Me too. I don't know what I'd do without you." I smile, "Now, get some rest."

"Fine." She grumbles.

She lies down and I follow suit. She rolled over and cuddled into my body. I kissed her forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled.

After a couple of minutes, Ashley fell asleep. For some reason, I couldn't fall asleep myself. I looked over at the clock on the wall, it read 2:34. I sighed possibly knowing that it'd be a long night.

About an hour and a half later, I finally got my body to relax and drift off to sleep.

•A/N•

Okay, guys, my soccer season is coming to an end, but I have finals coming in about two weeks. So hopefully my updates will start being more often and regular. I hope to update at least once a week, and maybe get another in there as well.

Anyway, I'm sorry that the last part of this chapter is boring, but I have some big plans for the next chapter!

~And guys! It was Alan's birthday yesterday. He's finally 31, even though he don't look like it. But happy birthday to such a great guy and my role model! Alan, I miss you and love you!

-xxBabyxxGirlxx😘