Chapter Thirteen

Ashley's POV~

A small smile tugged at my lips, "Thank you Caleb. I needed that."

He hugged me even tighter, "Really, it's the truth."

I pulled away and looked at all of them, "You guys really are the best. Thank you so much."

Joe came up to me and hugged me. I laid my head on his shoulder.
"I'm so sorry." I whispered.

"You have no reason to be sorry. I love you." He whispers back.

"I love you too." I smiled. He hugged me, and I was at the point where I didn't want to let go. After everything that has happened within the past few hours.

Once he pulled away, we left for the hospital. Just so I could question this girl.

As I was walking in, Garcia called me.

"Hey, Garice. What do you have?" I greeted.

"Oh, Ash. This girl has a ton of stuff on her." Garcia starts.

"Alright, well can you tell me a name and send me her picture?" I ask.

"Sure doll. Did something happen?" She asks.

"Yeah. I'm currently in a hospital questioning a girl who attacked me." I inform.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do I need to send the team?" She rambled.

"Garica, I'm fine, just sore. She's the one stuck in the hospital." I laugh at her rambling.

"What happened?" She asks.

"Let's just say she came at me with a knife, so she got shot above the knee. I did warn her, but she didn't stop." I inform.

"Oh, Ash. Anyway! The girl's name is Lillian Renyolds, the girl who threatened you. You should have her pic in a sec." Garica says.

"Thanks. I'll call you when I'm done." I say.

She hangs up, and I continue walking to the girl's room. The guys stayed out in the waiting room.

I came to a wooden door with her room number. I shakily grab the handle and turn it. A girl, with a brown-redish hair laid in the bed, the girl who attacked me.

"Hello, I'm SSA Ashley Stamper. And you are?" I greet.

She smirked, "Hailee Renyolds."

"Ms. Renyolds, you do realize the punishment of attacking an FBI agent." I say.

"Nope, because I'm just a 15 year old girl." She smiles sweetly.

"Don't even try to play innocent here, we have the tapes." I angrily sigh.

"But they didn't see my face, so how can you prove that it was me?" She asks.

I sigh, "Why did you attack me?"

"You stole my man!" She shouted.

"Excuse me?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I was gonna marry Joe, but you did. You took my future!" She screamed.

"God has something in store for you. You're still young, you just have to patient." I say, calming her down.

"Like God had anything for me?" She scoffed.

"Do you believe in God?" I ask.

"No. Why? It's not like he shows himself. Does he do good? Does he do bad?" She rambles.