Prologue

My life, has been anything but normal. As much as my parents have tried to give me that normal lifestyle, being the daughter of a worldly known actor just doesn't allow you to live a normal life. 

Six months ago, my mom and I moved in with Gen Padalecki and her boys. I finally had a normal life... we even tried giving me a fake name. Which soon fell through and everyone found out who I was. But, other than that, my life has been somewhat normal. I finally got to go to high school, be on a cheer team, and have the best boyfriend anyone could have ever asked for, Jake.

Now, with that being said, I had an amazing opportunity come my way that I couldn't pass up. A chance to work with my Daddy on his show Supernatural.

I've been in Vancouver with my mom now for five months, and it's been nothing I expected it to be. In the beginning, January and February, Jake and I called morning and nights. Soon he started basketball and the time differences got in the way. He calls me about once a week now if I'm available, but I check up on him as much as I can. Hallie informs me that he hasn't stopped loving me. Her literal words were, "Can you just come home already? He's getting annoying with how much he talks about you!"

Although life's been pretty hectic, I still find time for Jake. It may be hard for us to find time to call throughout the week, but I know that every Saturday at 10:00am he will facetime me on the iPad the studio gave me.

Also, within the first two months of filming I had already finished my sophmore year of schooling, so I only had to focus on my lines and the show. And Jake of course.

I've been excited for weeks this weekend. Jake's basketball team has their final game of the season this Friday, and I got permission to go home for the weekend by the producers to surprise him. I'm not sure what he'll think, he doesn't love surprises as much as I do, but I know he'll be more than excited!