What have I done...?

(JJ's POV)

It had been a week since I was home from Los Angeles, and I was making my final preparations to move back down tonight. I talked with Halle the second I got home, and she could not have been more supportive. Yes, she was sad, and yes she was going to miss me, but she was excited for me and knew it was an opportunity that I couldn't pass up. 

Jake on the other hand, was still not talking to me. I called him every day and he wouldn't pick up. I sent him dozens of text messages that he left unanswered. I was starting to panic and wondered if this had ruined our relationship for good. 

I finished packing the last bag and decided I should call Tom now to see if he knew anything about Jake. Tom had gone back to school the Monday that I had returned home from LA, so he had been with Jake all week. 

(Tom's POV)

I had just gotten off of the phone with Jay, and it was killing me hearing her heart breaking as she begged me to get him to talk to her. Here she was, practically my little sister, and then he was also my best friend, and it killed me to see them not being able to figure things out. 

I walked back into our dorm room and he was laying on his bed reading a text book with his headphones in. I walked up to him and took the book away. 

"Hey! What the heck Tom?"

"Dude, I've had enough. You have to call her. She's going insane." 

"I'm not calling her!" 

"Then at least answer her text messages. You're literally killing her. I've never seen her this hurt." 

"Fine." He took his phone and started texting her. It was all I could do not to sit and watch over his shoulder. I really hope all of this could just figure itself out.

(JJ's POV) 

I grabbed my last shirt that I wanted to bring with me, and then brought the bags all downstairs for my mom to put in the car. My phone was on the counter and buzzed. It was Jake. 

Hey

I couldn't contain my excitement. He had FINALLY responded to my texts. 

I hurried to text him back. Hey Jake! I miss you!

I know, I'm sorry for leaving

It's okay. I dropped a pretty big bomb on you. I'm sorry too.

I'm still mad, but I figured ignoring you wasn't helping anything. 

What can I do to fix it?

Right now I don't know. I have some studying that I have to do. I'll talk to you tomorrow

Okay babe. Talk to you tomorrow. I love you!

He didn't respond after that. I put the last of my bags in the back of my mom's Tahoe. Gen decided to stay home this time, so I met her at the front door to give her a hug goodbye. 

"I'm going to miss you Gen." I said hugging her trying not to cry. 

"Me too sweetheart. Nice thing is that I love LA, so your mom and I will bring the girls every so often to come see you. And if we miss you so much, we'll just send Harold for you." 

"Thanks Gen." 

"I'm so proud of you Jay." She said kissing my forehead. 

"Thanks. I love you." I said walking out the door. Arrow and Odette ran out the door and hugged me at the same time.