Spring Break - Thursday

Jake and I spent the rest of the week going out to dinners, spending time together in my trailer during my breaks at work, and the multiple all-nighters that lasted until probably five in the morning.

Today (Thursday) was just like the others. We didn't spend a hundred dollars just to have fun. Jake brought me lunch and we ate on the floor of my trailer. I sat across from him on the couch and was throwing grapes into his mouth as he tried to catch them.

We went through our entire box of grapes and finished our sandwiches when I looked and saw that I got a text from Karsyn.

t-20 more minutes sis.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Jake. "Uh only twenty more minutes." I frowned.

"Yeah, but then you're off for the weekend. And I have a surprise for you tomorrow."

I jumped up onto his lap and grabbed his hands as I laced our fingers together. "What is it???!!!" I practically yelled.

He laughed and brushed a piece of my hair out of my face. "If I told you now, it would ruin the surprise." He smiled with that perfect smile of his.

"What if I do this..." I lunged right for him. My hands grabbed his cheeks and I started kissing him, kissing his neck and finding my way back to his lips. I let go and smiled. He seemed almost out of breath and looked at me funny.

"You're seriously an amazing kisser, and it's one of my favorite things to do with you... but I'm still not telling you." He laughed now and pulled me up against him so I could lay on his chest. He rested on the couch and I cuddled him.

"Ughhhh FINE! Have it your way." I tried to sound like a brat, but he knew I was just over reacting. I even knew I was. I was okay with waiting to find out. I'm just glad that whatever we're doing, we get to do it together.

It felt like a century being on set and shooting our final scene for the week. Jake had gone home for a few hours to take a nap because he had seemed tired today.

At five he was back to the studio to pick me up, and he had Abby and Colton with him as well as Tom and Halle. We all walked to my trailer to figure out what we were going to do for the evening.

Jake sat on the couch and I sat on his lap with my arms around him. He slid his hand slightly under my shirt and rubbed his thumb against the skin along my waist while we sat there talking. Everyone but Halle didn't seem to notice, and she gave me a funny look that had my wondering what she was thinking. I brushed it off and brought myself back to the conversation.

"Okay, so tonight's the night we just planned on going to dinner or something, but we still have a ton of time if we want to do something else as well?" Jake said to everyone. He looked up at me, "Are you hungry yet babe?"

"Starved. I haven't eaten since you were here at lunch."

"Why don't we just go get burgers and fries somewhere and take them back to my place?" Colton suggested.

"That sounds good. Everyone else like that idea?" Jake asked.

Everyone agreed and started to pack there things to get ready to leave. "Alright, why don't we meet at Scoozie's in an hour?" Colton asked. (Note: Scoozie's is a sports bar in Vancouver)

"Sounds good. I kind of want to go home and change anyway. We'll meet y'all there then." I said standing up just as Jake pulled me back onto his lap.

"Alright," Abby said laughing at us, "We'll see you guys then."

They walked out the door with Tom and Halle following them. Hal turned around and looked at me. My focus was all on Jake as he tangled his fingers in with mine and started to say something as she interrupted.