Colton's Last Day

AN: Just so there isn't any confusion, the roles JJ and Colton play are Taylor and Connor. Also, this chapter is set 3 weeks after the wedding and JJ's visit with Jake. And finally, for those of you who are Supernatural fans, (I mean who isn't... that's a stupid question!) I added a final scene as if from the show to this story! Yay! It's almost as if it were a Supernatural fan-fic! I hope you like it!! :)

(Final Scene of Episode) {Taylor's POV}

Sam and my Dad walk through two extremely large iron gates into a grave yard. I follow behind them with Connor standing next to me his hand in mine. I see my Dad reach back and hand me a shotgun. 

"Tay, when I give you the go, I need you to shoot those bastards. Can you do that for me girl?" I could see it in my eyes that my dad was serious. Everything he had prepared me for the last few weeks was all for this. 

We had spent the last few weeks in his bunker preparing for this great battle. My dad was preparing to make a deal with an "old friend" as he put it, and said that I'd need to be prepared for everything. 

As we walked through the yard a woman walked up to us. She was absolutely beautiful, with the bluest eyes that shined like the sea. However, they had something missing in them. Hope... 

She walked up to us, and as she did so I slowly hid behind Connor. He defensively stood in front on me holding my hand tighter. Out of no where my Dad turns around and drops everything in his arms and his bag and embraces her in a homely hug. It wasn't just any hug that you'd give a friend you hadn't seen in a while. Sam soon joined in as well and I wondered who this woman was. 

As my dad turned around and I could see the tears in his eyes that he was trying way too hard to hide, "Tay, meet your grandma." He grabbed my hand and brought me to her. She eyes grew soft as she reached her arms wide open to embrace me in a hug as well. At first I was hesitant, but soon was overwhelmed with the fact that I had a grandma. A real Grandma!

I turned to her and looked her in the eyes, "Hi Grandma." She let out a soft cry wiping tears from her cheek as she looked at me. "Oh Dean, she's absolutely beautiful. I wouldn't ever doubt she's yours. Just look at her beautiful green eyes." She brushed my bangs from my face to be able to see my eyes. 

"Why have I never met you until now, Grandma?" I wondered.

She softly inhaled and said, "Because I'm not really here. I passed away long before you were born. Actually your uncle Sam was only a baby when I passed. Someday we'll catch up and I'll have to tell you the story."

I could see her fading out as if she were a hologram. Sam and my Dad hugged her again with me centered in the middle. I suddenly realized I finally had a family, and I wasn't going to lose it. 

"I love you boys..." She said before she faded out until her existence was gone. 

Sam wiped a tear that had slipped down his cheek. I then heard the voice of a man that startled me. 

"Well, well, well... I always do love to see a good ole' Family Reunion." I saw the look on my Dad's face and he couldn't be happy. "Hello darling..."

"We're here to make a deal, Crowley."

"What could you possibly want from me?" He smirked and I could tell he knew exactly why we were there.

"We're here for Connor's soul." Sam said almost threatening. 

"The bloody demon? Why do you care about him? I'm surprised you haven't destroyed his ass already?"