Friday Morning

(Jake's POV) 

I woke up the next morning laughing because JJ had accidentally rolled off the couch in her sleep. I pulled her up on top of me and she laid there still asleep and I couldn't help but laugh. I brushed hair that we spread across her face out of the way and watched her sleep. Is that weird? Maybe it is, but she's my girl and nothing made me more happy then to have her in my arms. 

I soon dosed off as well and woke up to a little girl running in to the room jumping on Colton. 

"Well good morning princess." Colton said grabbing her and started tossing her in the air. 

We were all awake now, except for Jay, and I started rubbing her back to softly wake her up. she grumbled and finally woke up. "Morning beautiful."

"Good morning," she yawned, "what are we going to do today?"

"It's a surprise. But the first part of your surprise is in the back of your dad's truck downstairs. He texted me saying he brought his truck by last night for us so we could use it."

I pulled her close to me so I could whisper to her

I pulled her close to me so I could whisper to her. "Why don't you go check the shotgun seat? I have a few things for you. It'll just be you and me today, okay?"

She leaned down and kissed me softly and short, "perfect." She smiled and walked down the stairs on her way to the truck. I hurried to get up to get changed as well.

(JJ's POV)

I hurried downstairs where, sure enough, my dad's truck was parked outside. I walked up to the door and pulled it open to find a brand new pair of Miss Me's with tags on them still and everything. A pair of boots, and a black tank top. I was waaaaaay too excited to try everything on. I grabbed everything and took it upstairs. 

Everyone was waiting on the couch and Jake was just walking out of the bathroom

Everyone was waiting on the couch and Jake was just walking out of the bathroom. He had on a brand new pair of Wrangler's and a red and white plaid shirt, as well as a pair of brown cowboy boots.

I set my things on the couch next to me and ran up to him jumping and wrapping my legs around him. He hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear, "You excited?"