Always Find Your Way Back Home

(Author's Note: Hey guys! I'm so so sorry that it has taken me SO LONG to update! I've been trying to figure out how to work in Zeppelin, Arrow, and Odette into this story because the whole storyline is about their families, and their story wouldn't be the same without them. I'm a little nervous about this... so I hope it turns out good. I've thought, and thought, and thought about how to work them into the story, so I hope you guys like this update! I would LOVE to hear what you think after reading it! Seriously comments or messages would mean the WORLD!!)

(JJ's POV) ...6 months later, Start of a new school year...

"Do you know how much this sucks, getting ready for yet another day of school without you?" I said while video chatting Jake. 

"I know babe, but literally we only have to do this for one more year. What's another year to us when we know we have a whole lifetime of waking up next to each other to look forward to?"

"It just sucks, like it really sucks. My Dad even has to go back to Vancouver this week to start shooting again, and I don't think I'll be able to handle losing both of you..." 

Suddenly Arrow came busting through the door in tears. "JJ, I don't know what to do with my hair! It's the first day of eighth grade and I'm going to look like I'm twelve!" 

I turned to the tablet and said to Jake, "I'm sorry. I've got to help her, can I call you after practice tonight?" 

He smiled, "You know I'd kill you if you didn't. Have a good last first day of school Jay, I love you." 

"I love you too." I blew a kiss to him and ended the call.

Arrow hurried over to my vanity and threw her head onto the desk crying. I wrapped my arms around her trying to comfort her. Luckily I had already gotten ready because I knew I'd be calling Jake. "Hey, why don't you let me help you?" 

She looked up at me and I wiped a tear from her cheek, "Really?"

"Yeah, sure! I'll get your hair all done up, and we'll wow all the kids at the school when they see you walk through the doors. They'll know that us Ackles girls got game!" She laughed and I grabbed my brush and started combing through her tangled hair. 

Arrow was so funny the way she always had something to say. She wasn't a busy body, but she loved running her mouth. "JJ, can you pick me up from school today? We could go get ice cream, or smoothies? Or we could go shopping? Mom said she would take me to this new botique weeks ago and she still hasn't. Maybe we could get some new clothes too. I'm sure dad would give us some money for some new school clothes. And I have cheer tryouts tonight, can you help me practice my routine?" I wondered if she ever caught a breath in between sentences. 

"Hey, sis. Breathe! We will do as much as we can tonight. I promised Jake I would call him after practice though, so I need to make sure to do that. But yes, we will try to go shopping, and I'll make sure you're one hundred percent ready for your tryouts tonight. You have a few hours after school that will give you time to practice. The middle school practice doesn't even start until 6:30." 

"Thanks JJ! You're the best! I'm just so nervous. Being in eighth grade is scary." 

"Oh girl, you have nothing to be worried about. You're so smart, and so pretty, and hell you're an Ackles. It's time you realize the meaning behind that. Ackles are strong, brave, and walk with honor. With the media following us everywhere we go, we have to act professional in everything we do. When Jake and I go on tour with Dad, you wouldn't believe the amount of paparazi we have following us."

"Yeah..." Arrow started to say, "I think I'll wait before going to any conventions." 

"Well, we actually have the Supernatural Family convention coming up this Winter. It's a Ackles-Padalecki-Collins smash up! So all three families will be there."