Spring Break - Part 2

(JJ's) POV
I woke up the next morning to a text from Jake. Good morning beautiful! I love you!
It was already 8:30, and I hurried to get out of bed. I only had thirty minutes to make it to the set for hair and make up. 

I hurried out of bed, ran to the bathroom to take a shower, and brushed my teeth while racing out the door. Abby ran outside after me. "By JJ, I'll see you at one for lunch right?"

"Absolutely!" I yelled. "Thanks Abby!"

I hurried to jump into the car where Karsyn was waiting for me. I looked at my phone to see seven texts from her all coming from the last hour. 

"I'm so sorry Kari. I totally over slept!"

"You made it just in time, so it's okay." She put the car in reverse, "The hair and make up team will freak out that we're probably going to be ten minutes late though." We laughed and she started the radio for the twenty minute drive to the set.

(Jake's POV)

I woke up this morning around 9:30. I assumed Jensen was long gone, and when I went upstairs I found Danni was pulling homemade cinnamon rolls out of the oven and had a pitcher of orange juice on the table. She had cut up strawberries and there were sausage links and bacon on the table as well.

"Wow, I feel like we're eating like royalty this morning." I walked over to the other side of the kitchen where Danni was frosting the cinnamon rolls. "Anything I can do to help?"

"I don't think so. Why don't you go downstairs and get Tom and Halle. These are just about finished."

"Ok, thanks mom." We both awkwardly looked at each other for a split second until I began to stutter, "I mean, uh sorry, um thank you Danni." 

"She set her bag of frosting down and walked over to me wrapping her arms around me. "You miss your mom huh?"

I could feel the tears swelling up inside me. I tried everything to hold them back and keep cool. "Yeah, I haven't seen her for a few months."

"Well, I know I'll never replace your mom because she's probably an amazing woman, but you know I'd do anything for you right?" She gave me that mom look and I was having the hardest time keeping it all together. 

"Yes ma'am." She smiled at my formal response. 

"If I had a dollar for every time JJ said yes ma'am, I'd be broke." We laughed and she finished frosting the cinnamon rolls while I hurried to go downstairs to wake up the other two. 

It must be made known that Danni Ackles makes the most amazing cinnamon rolls I've ever had. I think I ate probably four with any struggle. 

After breakfast we all took showers and of course Halle took the longest to get ready. By 11:30 we were all ready to head out the door. 

"Alright kids, I called Harold and he should be here in ten minutes." Danni said grabbing her purse. "Jensen and I are going for lunch at noon, what's your plan?"

"We're going to all hide out in her trailer and I'll text Karsyn when we are ready and she'll send her out."

"Alright, I can't wait! Jake she is going to scream and probably cry." Danni said opening the front door so we all could leave. 

The drive to the set only took ten minutes and I looked at my watch to see it was 11:51. A security guard noticed Harold was driving and let us in. Harold drove us to Jay's trailer and then probably went to go park the car. 

We all hurried inside to her trailer which looked more like a small house. She had recliners and a couch in there with a huge vanity set up and a hollywood chair with her name on it. Halle immediately fell in love with her make up set. She had a bathroom and kitchen in there as well as a 60" flat screen TV mantled to the wall. I was so happy for her, because she deserved to be treated like a princess.

Suddenly I got a text from Karysn: She's on her way. She'll be there in five.

"Guys, guys! Hurry hide! She'll be here soon." I hurried to the corner where the kitchen was to hide behind the counter. "Halle you and Tom go to her first, I'll go last." They both nodded and only a few minutes later could we hear Jay yelling outside, "Alright just let me grab my phone." 

Halle grabbed her phone off the make up vanity and Jay walked in. 

(Jay's POV)

I walked into my trailer to grab my phone and started freaking out when I couldn't find it on the vanity. "Where in the heck is my phone?"

"Looking for this?" I heard a much too familiar voice say.

I hurried to turn around and find my best friend. "HALLE!!!!!!! What are you doing here?" I rushed and hugged her like crazy when I suddenly felt Tom's arms around the both of us. "Tom! You're here too? Are you guys here to see Jared?"

"I mean I guess?" Tom said shrugging his shoulders. "It's spring break back home and we've missed our family." 

"Well, we really want to get caught up, but we promised Jared we'd have lunch with him today. Tom hasn't even seen his dad yet. We'll see yah tonight okay girl." Halle said hugging me. 

"Okay. I just have one more scene to shoot tonight, and then we can all hang."

The walked out of my trailer and I sat on the couch taking out my phone and texting Jake. 

       Jake! You're not going to believe who surprised me in Vancouver!?

He immediately texted me back. I know they were so excited to see you!

      I can't wait to spend this week with them. Wish you were here babe.

Look up.

I was so confused and saw him peering out for behind the counter in my small kitchen. I immediately began to cry as I threw my hands over my mouth and held in the tears. He hurried over to me smiling. He sat on the couch and pulled me onto his lap. 

We didn't say any words, he wrapped his arms around me as I wrapped mine around his neck. He pulled me into him as his lips met mine. He was softly kissing me and gave me a few pecks before I finally said, "Jake, would you just kiss me already?" He smirked and rolled me over on the couch before kissing me for real. I ran my fingers through his hair and he did the same. He never crossed any boundaries, and was so respectful to me. I loved him with everything I had. We kept practically making out on the couch for probably five more minutes when Karsyn walked in. 

"Hey Jay... oh gosh!" She jumped and went cherry red. "Well hello Jake. It's been a while since I've seen you." She smiled awkwardly.

"Hey Karsyn." He said almost laughing. 

"I'm sorry, I know I said I'd be out in five minutes. I'll be there in ten."

"Alright, they moved your scene scheduled for five tonight to 12:40. So in fifteen minutes."

"Okay, I'll be ready." Karsyn walked out and I went to get up as Jake pulled me back onto him. 

I giggled and said to him in between kisses, "Jake, I have to go."

"Five more minutes." He said pulling me onto him. "Please? I missed you."

I couldn't argue. He was so amazing, and I still couldn't register the fact that he was here... in Vancouver! 

I heard my dad coming by the trailer yelling from outside when I jumped off of Jake and he laughed. I snuggled into him to make it look like we were just talking. 

"JUSTICE! We need you on set right now? What are you even doing?"

He came in and saw me with Jake and everything became clear to him. "Hey son, sorry! We moved her scene to this afternoon so we don't have to move it to tomorrow. She should be done by two if you want to come watch on set?"

"Thank sounds pretty awesome actually." Jake said excited. 

He followed me holding my hand as we walked onto set. I love holding his hand almost as much as kissing him. I hurried to shoot the scene so we could spend more time together. We were finished by 1:00 and I ran over to Jake afterwards who was sitting in my set chair drinking a coke. I gave him a quick small kiss and said, "Well babe, where do you want to go?"

"Oh you'll see." He smirked.