Please not now...

Hello loves! I am introducing a new character in this chapter, if any of you can guess what show he is from I have a surprise for you! :) Okay... On to the chapter! 

(JJ's POV)

It had been a week since Jake and I were back in Texas, and my mom and dad were coming home today. I had fixed things with my dad completely and we had facetimed each other ever night since then so Jake and I could always be assured that he was doing okay. His recovery was going smoothly and they released him from the hospital yesterday. 

Their flight left this morning and they were expected to be home within the next hour. 

Halle and Tom were studying for their last finals that they had scheduled for the next day. With only one day left of school for those two, we started making plans for the summer. 

Jake and I wanted to go to California this weekend and set up a nursery for Charlie in his Grandpa's ranch house before Ariel and Parker returned home from Vancouver.

Our list of plans was growing longer and longer. Before we knew it our entire summer was planned out. 

A few hours later we had ordered a pizza and started watching a movie with Tom and Halle who needed a break from studying. I sat on the couch cuddled with Jake as we watched Halle's favorite romantic movie, Me Before You. It was made when I was three, but it's still the best romantic movie I've ever seen. Makes me cry my eyes out every time. 

I started crying really hard at one point in the movie, and Jake would hand me a tissue when needed. When the movie finished Tom and Halle hurried to bed to catch some sleep before their final day of school. 

Jake and I headed to the kitchen to clean things up. I stood at the sink washing dishes as he cleaned up the paper plates and pizza boxes. After about twenty minutes of cleaning as well as jamming out to our favorite country music, we heard my parents come in through the garage. They dumped all of their bags on the floor of the main hall and joined us in the kitchen. I ran up to my dad and hugged him, while Jake went to my mom to hug her and welcome them home. It was almost eleven o'clock at night and they seemed exhausted.

"How was your flight guys?" Jake asked. 

"Well it was..." My dad was cut off by the door bell. "Well I guess you could call that saved by the bell." 

Jake went to the door to answer it. I followed soon behind. At the door was a man in a leather jacket wearing dark pants. He had a gun holster and a white shirt on under his jacket. He had a badge attached to his belt under his jacket. His hair was dark and short but curly and he had a short scruffy beard. 

"Hello lads, is this the Ackle's home?" he said looking up at us.

"It is. Who might you be?" Jake said questionably.

"My name's Officer Jones. Could I come in?"

 Could I come in?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.