Didn't See That Coming

(JJ's POV)
An hour passed and I was scrolling through Pinterest on a laptop that Molly let me borrow. I turned to her and decided I'd better ask what I was dying to find an answer to.
"Molly, how long is this gonna take?" I sighed, "I haven't seen my family in almost two weeks, and it's been over a month since I've seen my boyfriend. Plus my birthday is Friday, and I want to be with my family and..."
She cut me off, "Justice, I promise we'll get you to your family as soon as possible. Just hang in there."
A few minutes later Matt came in while talking on his phone. I eves dropped on his conversation as he sat down on a couch next to us. "As long as we've agreed to the terms, and we can both walk away from this clean then I'll give you your daughter back." He paused for a moment before hanging up the phone without anything being said. He turned to me and his daughters, "that was your father Justice. He should be here in a half an hour. Until then, feel free to eat whatever you like my daughters will be here to help you to anything."
"Thank you Matt." I walked over to him and gave him a hug.
What the heck was I doing? This man had just physically abused me for almost two weeks, and almost raped me. But I could see the innocence in his eyes. He was a man in love. And the hurt in his eyes was even more clear. He was a man in love with a woman who shared none of the same feelings whatsoever.
He thanked me a returned to his office and closed the door behind him. Molly, Madison, and I sat together and talked until Tyrone, Matt's very strong assistant walked in. He was now in a full black suit with black aviators on, even though we were inside. He came to us and announced that my parents were downstairs waiting for us as well as other company. I prayed that Jake was with them, and tears uncontrollably streamed down my face. Matt walked out with a paper in his hands, and nodded at Tyrone. He lead us down a long story of stairs where I saw my parents sitting waiting for me. I peered around the corner to see Jake and Jared there as well, and surprisingly, the officer from New York.
I didn't even reach the bottom of the stairs before Jake ran full speed and crashing in to me. He held me close and tight, pulling me into his chest as tears fell down his cheek. I rested my head on his chest a cried in his arms as we both fell to the floor overwhelmed with emotion. My parents joined us, wrapping their arms around us as well. We all cried with each other, and let the moment settle before saying a word. Jake held me tight and wouldn't let me go. His fingers were threaded through my hair and his grip held me tight. I straddled his lap and wiped my tears on his shirt before noticing the makeup I had wiped all over him.
I noticed Tyron lead my parents into another room with Jared and Matt followed. Officer Jones joined them as well.
Jake and I sat on the floor and I tried to wipe the makeup off his shirt. Just my luck, he wore a white tshirt and blue jeans. I loved when he wore his tshirts like this one because they fit tight around his muscular chest, and his shoulders and arms looked extremely built. I laughed wiping more tears as I tried to wipe the makeup off of his shirt. He held my face in both of his hands forcing me to look into his gorgeous blue eyes. I couldn't help but sob as he wiped my tears with his thumbs, rubbing my cheeks softly. Small tears fell down his face as well. He finally spoke and whispered, "I love you." He pulled me into him capturing my lips with his own. We sat there shamelessly kissing as my arms wrapped around him and I held him by the back of his neck, and he pulled me so close to him our bodies collided. He didn't abuse the moment, but we both had been waiting ages for such a kiss to be shared. For the first time ever I wanted all of him, but for the moment I settled with being in his arms and enjoying this time we had together.

(Jensen's POV)
We left JJ with Jake and met Matt in another room where he sat with a file waiting for us. I made sure Dannee stayed as far away from his as possible. He lead us to the table where we all took our seats and he began to speak with us.
"I'm sure 'I'm sorry's' are just useless at this point, but I truly am. I've made out a contract outlining the rules of our trade."
I grabbed the paper and starting reading through it, making sure he didn't slip any curveballs in.
"I think we can agree to this." I said grabbing his pen and signing at the bottom. He clearly stated that no charges were to be made on behalf of him, his associates, or his family. And in return, we'd take JJ home with us, and he'd leave us with his one hundred million dollar investment to give to JJ when she graduates. To us, money was not the issue. We wanted to never see or hear of Matt again, and we wanted our daughter back home and safe.
We both signed the contract, and stood up to leave.
"Excuse me, but could I talk to Danneel alone please?" I glared at him, but Dannee calmed me down kissing me softly and whispered "Jay, it's okay. Let me talk to him for a few minutes. Go see JJ."
I walked out with Jared furious, but I trusted my wife. I just wanted to see my daughter.