Daddy

(Jensen's POV)

We were shooting the final scene for the season finale and I decided you know what, heck to it. Screw the stunt double, I can take it. They locked me in the harness and just as the director yelled ACTION I was thrown onto baby however one of the straps on my harness came loose and instead of slowing the fall and stopping me before I could land too hard on the windshield, I threw right threw it hearing glass go every where. I heard a loud ringing in my ears and I blinked a few times trying to see, but all I could even vision was red. Red was everywhere. I wiped my eyes and saw my hands were covered in glass, and blood. The ringing got louder and louder until everything...

...was black.

(Jake's POV)

"It's... it's my dad..." 

She could hardly get the words out as tears fell down her face. "Where is he? What happened?"

She just kept shaking her head, she fell to my arms and sobbed. I pulled her into my chest and just held her there on the floor as she continued to cry. "Jay, baby, what happened." 

She looked at me as I wiped tears from her face. "He was in an accident on set. They're shooting the season finale and he didn't want to use a stunt double for the shot, so he and Jared chose to do it themselves. My Uncle Jared wasn't in the car when it happened though." 

"Okay, so what happened to your dad though?"

"They were filming a scene where my dad was supposed to be thrown up against baby by a demon, but the harness wasn't all the way strapped and it threw him in to the car through the windshield. They said he has three broken ribs, a broken leg, his arm is broken, and his head is severely fractured."

"Oh my gosh..." I couldn't even let any other words out. I couldn't control myself and began to sob as well, holding her in my arms and crying there. I finally held her to me and said, "Where is he."

"They life-flighted him to Utah. He's going through surgery tonight and will have a six month recovery. So it's going to ruins things entirely for the show."

"Oh no. Let's go."

She looked at me surprised. "What? How? Harold has the jet, and he's all the way in Utah. We don't have anything packed, our passports, clothes, let alone money..." 

I hushed her to get her to stop rambling. "Jay, baby, I have the money issue covered. And we have money for clothes too if we're in trouble and need to stay in Utah. You don't need to worry about anything. Let me call Abby and she can go get our passports. I'll call your mom and tell her we'll be on our way in a few hours. They've got to have a last minute flight somewhere to Salt Lake." 

"Okay." She looked at me with her tear stained face. She grabbed my cheeks with her hands and pulled me into her. She kissed me and I could feel her tears continue to fall down her face. 

"Jay, don't worry. He's going to be okay. I promise."

"Jake, my mom said he flat lined. He could have died!" She started crying so hard it was getting hard for her to breath. 

"Hey," I pulled her into me and started rubbing my hand down her back to comfort her. "He's okay. He's getting help, and your mom is with him. Why don't we go talk to Parker and Ariel for a quick second and get everything figured out?"

She looked up at me worried. "Oh my gosh Jake, you can't leave your family! Ariel just had her baby, you probably would rather be here?" She looked so sorry as if she was making me go with her.

I laughed a little and kissed her forehead. "Jay, your family is my family. I love your dad probably more than I love my own. If anything happened to him I'd be devastated. Trust me, I want to go."