Home

Hello Readers! I was curious to know where all my readers are from? Comment what country you live in (and if you're from the US, the state as well) and we can see where everyone is from! Anyway, here's the next chapter! Hope you like it! :)

(Jake's POV)

We finally landed in San Antonio, and the drive home was the usual twenty minute drive. JJ was passed out on my lap and Harold helped me bring our stuff inside as I carried her in the door and laid her on the couch. 

I took her bag of clothes up to her room, and mine to my room. Gen walked in with a mug of hot chocolate for me. "Is she asleep on the couch?" 

"Yeah. She's pretty tired. I'll probably take her up to her room." She handed me the hot chocolate. "I hardly feel tired at all though." 

She looked at me funny. "You look like you need to talk? I know you bud, what's bothering you."

There was no keeping things from her. She knew me better then my own mother at this point. "Yeah, I guess I can't keep anything from you." 

"Come on son. Let's go talk." We walked out onto the back deck and looked onto Jared's property and the night sky. "Now, Jake. What seems to be bothering you?"

"I don't know," I let out a sigh, "I guess I just had a really rough week with the Ackles. And I love JJ, more than anything, but I think she's over reacting about what her dad said." I had texted Gen earlier in the night and let her know everything that had happened. 

"Why do you think that?" She asked curious.

"Well, she asked him to give up the show, and I think that's a little unreasonable. It's been his career since before she was born. I don't think he can just give it up." 

She nodded her head. "No you're right. I know Jensen, and I know how much he loves being Dean. It's almost his second personality. He's so good at his role and he knows Dean more than anyone else. I don't think he can just let him go quite yet. I know Jared isn't done with Sam. As much as I hate it, and miss him, I know he can't give that up yet." I didn't know what to say. I just nodded my head agreeing with her. "I know there's something else you're not telling me. What else seems to be the problem?"

"I'm still worried about my Dad." Gen nodded understanding what I meant. "What am I going to do? He's making me leave July 31st. How am I going to tell her?"

Gen stood in utter awe. I could tell she didn't know what to say. "Well... Um Jake. You're just going to have to tell her. That's the most important thing in a relationship. Honesty." 

"I know it is." Just as I said that I saw Jay walking through the back patio door and she walked over to sit on my lap on the lounge chair, now with running shorts and a tank top on.

"What are we talking about?" She asked snuggling into me. 

I looked to Gen and shook my head. She looked disappointed but agreed. "Oh nothing. Just telling her about the last few weeks." 

"Uh don't remind me." She sighed.

"JJ, are you sure you're being reasonable with your dad. Maybe you should call him?" She said in her motherly way. 

"I know, I know. I'll call him tomorrow morning. I just need the night to think about it." She mumbled.

"I think that's a good idea." She said grabbing my empty mug, and walked towards the door. "Make sure you kids get to bed soon okay. You've had a long week and need the rest."