Chatper 1 - Hey Everybody.

"...So whatcha say, everybody. Gotta live it up today, we can all get some, yeah we can all get paid..."

Tori sat, with her feet up on the sofa. Her hand under her chin as she watched the music video on the television. A music video which included, her old friends. Ashton, Luke, Calum an Michael who were now a band. Ashton and Luke in a fur coat, throwing money as Calum stood like a pimp and Michael in a random hot dog costume. A small smile sat on her face, as she watched examining the video.

It was quite funny, she had to give them that. They were doing well living the life as ' rock stars' as far as she knew. Considering she hadnt heard from them in over a  year, nearly two. Michael's face flashed on and off the screen as he sang and pranced around like a complete idiot as you do. Biting on the corner of her lip, the television switched off and she saw her reflection in the blank screen as well as the person who had switched it off.

Looking up, she locked eyes with Ryan. "Baby, don't torture yourself watching that shit" He told her with sad eyes. Sighing, she sat up still looking at him. "Its not shit. They're talented" She smiled. "The fucker doesn't deserve it." He told her walking over, and sitting down. Tori looked at him and smiled, before nodding. "Your so much more" He grinned, taking her hands and intertwining their fingers. "I know..." Tori let out a quiet chuckle. "Your a bad ass bitch...your my bad ass bitch" He told her before taking her in for a hug.

Tori sat and sighed as she hugged Ryan back. "When are you leaving?" He asked, looking back at her. "Um...two days. Thursday." She nodded. "Well, I'll miss you. I'll try and make my way to New York when your there okay?" He told her. "Yeah, its just going to be weird. Being out of Chicago, properly." Tori sighed. "You'll do awesome. Your going to do an amazing opportunity, not everyday you get asked to be an on the road intern for a book company" He told her grinning.

"Yeah, five cites. Can't believe it." Tori smiled. "All you have to do in document it, write it down and the rest is for you to enjoy" He chuckled. "Mhm" Tori took a breath and nodded. "Okay, well I'm heading out so i'll be back soon okay?" Ryan told her. "Sure, take your time" Tori nodded. "And don't...give that anymore attention" He chuckled, as he pointed to the blank television. "See you later" Tori told him wide eyed, before pecking his lips. "See ya soon, baby" Ryan stood up.

Tori turned and watched as he collected his jacket, and left his apartment. Deeply sighing she turned to the television again before shaking her head and standing up. Walking over to her folder of work, which lay on the small kitchen table she stared down at it.

Confession time.

Two years ago, Tori left high school and went to college to pursue her dream job of becoming a writer. She had what she thought was everything. A year into college, she got the opportunity to travel back and forth from New York to work on a possible story with another writer. Taking the chance, she thought it would be perfect, doing her job, and seeing her boyfriend; Michael. It started to crumble when Michael and the boys left New York when they became a full time band.

Of course, Tori was thrilled for all of them and she didn't mind because that's what they wanted to do. Music. As time went on, piece by piece fell as Michael and Tori didn't see or even hear from each other for weeks, on end. With Tori working on the story, and Michael touring around the world. It resulted in havoc, when last year they split up. Michael had cheated with another girl, destroying Tori's trust and her ambition for the story. Her relationship broke, her mindset for the story and her trust.

Now, 14 months later she's back on her feet. About to head out to places to explore and right about. Thursday, five cities around America, a few months the world! Hopefully. Tori still keeps in touch with of course Hanna, Spencer, Caleb and Toby. Also her parents. The boys, nothing. Five months ago, she met Ryan. He had long brown hair at the front, curly and shaved in at the back. Tattoos up his arm and one across his chest.

He was a working, singer song writer who worked in a bar on night shift and was playing with his two friends and brother the next day. His path to success in his career hasn't happened yet, but he's still trying.

Tori likes him, he likes her. She hasn't got that 100% trust yet in the relationship, but Ryan knows that. They try and avoid the L word right now, because of the whole trusting thing. That was also destroyed, Tori's trust. After what she thought was a perfect start to something, it ended in shit. Shit heads, everywhere and in like 95% of the male species. Clifford was always a shaky thing, never a straight forward plan. Yet she was stupid enough to begin to believe there was something there for the both of them.

Now, people say she's gotten a little hard heartened, but she's just protecting herself. If she doesn't let people in, she wont get hurt or disappointed when they leave. Not even Ryan is there fully yet for her. Coming back to her life now, she's fine. Except the....colder heart. She's still the same Tori as what she was, her love for music and writing has never changed.

Sighing, she stood up from the chair at the table and walked through into Ryan's room where her case lay on the floor, half packed. She hadn't moved in with him, it was more of a short term living together the past few weeks as she finished up classes, and before she headed out to her first stop ; San Fransisco. A place where she loved, since she was a little girl. The only memory of there was back before she and Michael split when they took a small road trip out there.

Picking up a pair of her jeans, she looked around his room. This was the time to get her life back together, it felt like she was walking around in a dull state of mind that past year and now this was it. The time to ditch it, and make her life the colorful painting it used to be. Rolling her jeans into her case, she continued packing up before finally zipping over her case. All she had to do now was grab her ticket, and get the plane out of the windy city.

She couldn't wait.

---

Oh my gosh guys! I did not think I'd ever do a squeal for Rebellious Love, but i was looking over it for a few hours a couple days ago and I felt like i wanted to do one. I loved writing that story, and I love the characters Tori and Michael. I haven been writing much either because of being busy in real life, but i want to try this. If not, then I'll stop. Simple. Let me know! Thanks guys, much love.

~ Chez.