Chapter 58 - Drama occurs.

Two weeks later.

Dallas.

10:30pm

"We've driving around for ages" Tori sat with one leg under the other. Music playing on the radio quietly. She sighed, as she scrolled through her phone. "You getting car sick?" Michael looked over to her, concerned. "Nah I'm fine. Its just...getting a little boring. The rains picking up" Tori nodded, as the rain droplets sat on the windshield.

"We'll head back soon then" Michael smiled as he turned a corner. "My ass is getting numb too" She moved around a little. "I can massage that out..." Michael smirked, making Tori laugh. "You have my permission" She joked before looking back at her phone.

"How times have changed from making smarmy comments in health class, over our sexual set ups..." Michael chuckled. "Back then, we got a thrill out of...sex" Tori cleared her throat. "Like I said, its addictive with the right person" He winked. "Yeah, we were kids. Of course sex is addictive...for you" Tori smiled.

"You werent complaining" Michael smiled, shaking his head. Tori looked at him. "What?" He asked, still looking onto the road as he drove. "Nothing just..." She shrugged. "Hm?" Michael glanced over at her. Tori smiled over at him. "Let me guess..." Michael sighed, as he thought for a brief moment.

"Its weird to wonder, how we just went from people who dont like each other...having sex. Putting it politely..." He nodded, with a smile. "...To people who love each other?" He then asked. Tori smirked, as she bit the inside of her lip. "Yeah. Its weird isnt it?" Tori asked as she sat her hand on his leg. "Can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Shoot." Tori nodded, as she took her hand back. "I lied when I said I didnt like you. I've always liked you" He told her, making her look at him. "Seriously?" She asked. "Mmhmm" He nodded, with a cute smile. "Yeah, I got a kick out of annoying you...but I thought you seemed cool. You were fucking hot and well...you've got hotter." He told her.

"Gee, thanks Clifford. I wonder why I disliked you..." Tori laughed as she looked away. "Beautiful...I meant beautiful" He then nodded. "Yeah, course" Tori smiled. "I know what you meant" She then told him, as she put her hand back onto his leg. "...Did you seriously not like me?" Michael asked her. "Could you blame me?" She turned to him.

Michael frowned.

"I'm joking" Tori told him with a straight face. "I dont...believe you" Michael shook his head. "Hey, I love you." Tori nodded. "Did you, hate me in school?" He asked her. "Obviously not!" Tori told him. "...You did when we first starting talking" He then chuckled. "Yeah but we've been through a lot since then" Tori told him, sitting back with her head on head rest.

She yawned and sighed, before rubbing her nose.

"Do regret anything?" Michael asked her. "About what?" Tori asked, looking at him. "Like, with us?" He asked. Tori stared at him. "To be honest...no" She admitted. "Seriously?" He nodded. "Nothing. Do you?" She asked. "Nothing...except..." He then sighed. "Yeah, except that" Tori nodded before turning out the window.

Noticing the rain came on heavier.

It started to hit off the windows, as Michael put on the wipers. "Tori..." He sighed, quietly. "Hm..." Tori spoke. "I know we've been through a lot...I dont regret anything. How we started, and that. Yeah, I do regret being that dick that did what he did. Hey! I regret....its doesnt matter..." He sighed, shaking his head.

"I just, I didnt know how much I'd...fall for you. You hear these cheesy stories, about stuff like that. I'm a guy, and yeah we fool around a bit but loving you wasnt at the top of the list of things that could happen. I'm so glad it did though...I still wonder why you love me. I'm weird, pokemon loving idiot that has rash and stupid decisions sometimes..." He chuckled.