Chapter 60 - 2 lies, 1 truth.

"Is he always doing that? Taking videos?" Hanna asked, as she sat on on a single sofa chair in the LA house.

"Doing what?" Calum asked, as he looked from his phone. "Record videos?" Hanna asked. Michael and Tori chuckled together. "He's putting them on twitter. He's updating people." Tori nodded. "Oh...right" Hanna frowned yet nodded.

Calum chuckled, before he let out a quiet cough.

"Any mints of something on you?" She leaned her hand over towards Calum. "Why would I have mints?" He asked. Hanna raised her eyebrows, making him smirk. Moving his ass up a little from the sofa, he took some gum from his back pocket. He placed the packet into Hanna's hand making her smile. "Thank you" She nodded, sitting back.

"Ah, my mom could talk for ages" Spencer sighed, walking into the room. "Whats going on?" Hanna asked, looking up as she began to chew on some gum. "Nothing, just catching up. Havent spoke in a few weeks" Spencer nodded, as she sat down. "I've not spoken to my mom in...a month or something" Hanna told them, as she gave Calum the gum back.

"Why, you used to be so close" Spencer told her. "I know, but with traveling...its been like that since that weekend in Paris months ago" Hanna sighed. "Have you heard from your dad?" Tori then asked. "No...not in months" Hanna sighed, as she crossed her arms.

"That sucks. I hate not hearing from my mom and dad for weeks." Michael nodded. "He's a mommys boy" Tori mocked, as she smiled at him. "Says you, you got daddy eating out the palm of your hand." Michael told her. "Whos daddy's eating what?" Ashton walked into the room, and Calum started to laugh.

"Ew that sounds...so wrong" He told everyone. People began to laugh. "Wait...what?" Ashton asked confused as he smiled widely sitting down. "Never mind, thats cringey enough" Tori nodded, as she glanced at Michael.

"So guys, heading to Europe in three weeks. How'd ya feel?" Ashton grinned. "The beer man..." Calum smiled, gracefully. "Really? Thats all?" Hanna asked him. "The beer..." He repeated in a whisper making her giggle. "The beer in Germany is awesome" Ashton admitted. Tori sat quietly, as she began to play with her hands.

Michael noticed. Spencer too, and Hanna.

Three people who know her the best, she was caught out.

"You okay?" Michael asked quietly. "Mhm" She lied, as she faked a small smile. He frowned, not convinced.

"Tori, can I ask you something?" Spencer asked as she stood. "Sure..." Tori turned to her. Spencer stared at her. Tori looked at everyone before she stood. Following Spencer outside, she closed the door.

"You havent told him" Spencer told her. "Jeez, what are you CSI? Get off my case Spence" Tori told her quietly. "You have to tell him." Spencer nodded, folding her arms. "I've just told my mom last night okay? I need time!" Tori nodded. "You dont have time. Your two days down now from that phone call, your week is ending and you only have a week left" Spencer told her.

The door opened, and they turned wide eyed to see Hanna walk out. Sighing, they looked at each other again.

"Whats this about?" Hanna asked, closing the door quietly. "Just Spencer...blowing my case" Tori mocked. "They are all planning us to go to Europe. She's going to New York next week..." Spencer pointed to Tori. "She's still getting her head around it Spencer, leave her alone" Hanna frowned. "It'll make it worse dragging it out. Dont avoid the inevitable" Spencer sighed.

"I get it okay! Give me time" Tori sighed, as she turned away. "You guys have to like...keep him good when your away" Tori nodded. "I thought you were going back to New York, for a few months?" Hanna asked. "Yeah, and we'll head back home" Spencer told her. "What? No, you...have to go with them!" Tori turned to the both of them.

"Whats the point? We have work now...we'll head back when you do." Spencer told her. "Oh so, after a month or two on the road thats us finishing. They will be so heartbroken...we cant drop a bomb like that!" Tori told them.

"They'll understand. We have work, like they do. They just perform on stage, and travel. Thats their job. Some of our jobs, require an an office, a phone, emails...and taking notes" Spencer told her. "Sorting fabric, getting coffee for your boss, calling meetings..." Hanna nodded. "And in your case, going to New York to the publishing office!" Spencer told her.

"I cant deal with this. I've just gotten the guilt from Ryan leaving me..." Tori sighed. "Then tell him now" Spencer told her. "Telling him wont make his heart any safer!" Tori snapped a little. "...If I tell him I'm leaving for New York, he'll...hate it." Tori sighed. "Just because Michael is fun, sometimes an ass, and sometimes an embarrassment...doesnt mean he doesnt have a heart." Tori told them.

The girls stood staring at her.

"Of course, embarrassing in a good way. Like...shouting lyrics at he top of his lungs as he...he walks around a store" Tori shrugged. "We're starting to slowly get back on our feet, to something we had...and me leaving means we have to forget about that. I'm scared...that he wont take it" Tori told them, with sad eyes.

"He's not going to be able to take me leaving again, and I...I dont think I can cope without seeing him" Tori's voice broke a little. "Come here" Spencer sighed, as she hugged her. "We understand" She then nodded. "I cant do it...with everyone staring" Tori told them.

"....Calum and Ashton are...heading out soon. Luke's already out, we can go somewhere too. Leaving you guys alone" Hanna gave her a reassuring smile.

"Thank you" Tori sighed, as she closed her eyes for a moment. "Hey, its going to be okay. Dont worry" Spencer told her, smiling.