Chapter 50 - Stressed out.

The next day.

"Ow, ow..." Michael winced a little as Tori helped him to the sofa in the house. "Are you okay?" Tori asked him. "I'm all good! Just my arm and my torso is sore" He sighed. "Tired too" Tori smiled as she sat him down and he looked up at her and nodded.

"Oh, there we go" He sighed. "Where are the others again?" He asked. "Studio work, the girls are out on the town right now" She nodded. "At three in the after noon?" He asked. "I mean shopping" Tori laughed as she sat down a bag, with Michael's belongings. "Well, thanks to the guys and the hospital no one knows" Michael smiled, as he moved his feet up on the table.

"Still doesnt mean it didnt happen" She told him wide eyed. "Chill. I'll be rocking out in now time" Michael nodded. "Your not doing it till your better" Tori told him, folding her arms. "The next show isnt for another week. I'll be fine" Michael told her.

"Okay...I'll get you a glass of water" She nodded. "Hey..." Michael grabbed her hand. "Hm?" Tori turned to him. "Can we just...sit?" He smiled. "I'll get you water first, keep you hydrated" She nodded before leaving his grip. She walked to the kitchen, and got a glass of water before walking back to the lounge area where Michael sat.

Sitting next to him, she gave him the water and crossed one leg over the other as she leaned more into him. "Ooh, thats my stress levels up for a while" Tori sighed. "I'm fine. Stop worrying" He turned and pecked her head. "Hmmmm" Tori sighed as she closed her eyes. "I could sleep now" She smiled. "Do it then." He smiled, putting an arm around her.

"Ummm....ummm" She pretended to meditate and Michael started to laugh. "Hush! I'm staying calm" Tori giggled, shaking her head. "Yeah sure. When were you into meditation and shit?" He asked her. "Since I got involved with you!" She scoffed. "Oh, that hurt" He nodded, smiling. "Im sure I do your head in sometimes too" She told him.

"Yeah, but thats what people do...when they love each other" Michael nodded. "We were 18 Mikey...we didnt know what love was. Heck we went traveling out to freakin Milwaukee!" Tori sniggered making Michael laugh. "Well we're older now" He told her. "By a year and a half" She then opened one eye.

"Bleiughh" He mocked a little, making her smile.

"I need the bathroom" He sighed. "Do you need help?" She asked him. "To unzip my jeans?" He smirked. "Up the stairs, you fucker" Tori smiled. "No, I'm fine" Michael chuckled, as he held Tori back the glass. He stood up slowly, and Tori stood up after him. "I'm good. Dont worry" He winked, before walking out the lounge and up the stairs.

Tori put the glass down on the table, as she heard the bathroom door close upstairs. Sitting back down again a light knock sounded at the front door. Frowning a little, Tori stood and walked over. Fixing her hair, she sighed and opened the door.

A girl stood, sunglasses on her head, a slayer shirt on with shorts and flip flops. She had her eyes narrowed a little with the sun, and turned to Tori. They stared at each other.

"...Tori...right?" She asked, nodding. "...Crystal" Tori spoke. "Hi...I uh, didnt think I'd see you here" She told Tori. "You knew i was in LA" Tori told her. "I meant...here" She nodded. "I could say the same about you" Tori told her, walking out and closing the door before folding her arms. "Well I uh, heard about Mike" She told her. "Oh right" Tori nodded.

"Arzaylea told me...Luke..." She nodded. "I just wanted to come round and see how he's doing...if he's.." "Course she did. He's not out yet. Either later today, or tomorrow" Tori lied. "Oh okay. Well, tell him I stopped by. I miss that idiot" She smiled. Tori bit her tongue a little as she took a breath. "Good seeing you Tori" He nodded, before putting back on her shades and walking away.

Tori stood, watching her get in her car and drive off. Rolling her eyes and letting out a pissed off sigh, she then walked back inside and closed the door. Looking up, she saw Michael walking down the stairs. "Hey...everything okay?" He asked. "Mhm yes..." Tori nodded. "Who was at the door?" He asked. "You want me to lie, or the tell the truth?" She asked.

"Truth...wait...I dont know" He shrugged. "Truth" He then told her. "It was Crystal" Tori told him. "What?!" He asked. "She was here to see how you were..." Tori nodded. "Oh fuck" He sighed. "What" Tori asked. "I didnt tell her..." He began. "No, I know..." Tori told him. "Luke and his...princess did" Tori mocked a little.

Michael rolled his eyes. "Hm." He then nodded before walking back to the lounge. "Dont you..want to know what she wanted?" Tori asked following him. "No, not really" He turned and sat down. "Seriously?" Tori smiled. "I told you Tor. I dont care about her...she's not...anything to me. Your more important." He took her hand.

Tori scoffed a little, before sitting down. "Im surprised I didnt come down to a cat fight" He looked at her. "Im not wasting my breath, or time on that.." Tori rolled her eyes, as she looked away. "I'm glad I have you back...." He hugged onto her. "You dont have me back" She looked at him. "I meant back here" He chuckled. "Mmhmm" Tori smiled.

"So what we gonna do? Watch TV, music...bake cookies?" He joked. "How about...you rest" Tori smiled. "I dont need rest, I'm fine" He told her. Tori sighed as she smiled. Just then the door opened and Luke walked in. Turning to him, Michael and Tori stayed silent.

"Hm, not disturbing am I?" Luke asked. "No high, are you?" Tori mocked. Luke frowned at her. "Tori" Michael spoke quietly, as she smiled. "Here, Brian and Mitch gave you this. Feel better soon" Luke handed Michael a bottle of beer.

Tori stared at him. "Oh...thanks" Michael took it, and sat it beside him. "Are you kidding me?" Tori looked up. "What?" Luke turned to her. "He...is just out hospital, and your shitty friends think its funny to give him a get well present of the very thing that put him there?!" Tori asked. "Come on, it was a joke" Luke sighed.

"Your just as stupid taking it!" Tori scoffed. "Calm down, okay jeez!" He rubbed his tired looking eyes. "Where are the guys?" Michael tried to change the subject. "Your a fucking asshole" Tori made a face. "Are you going to get off my fucking back?!" Luke asked her. "I can do fucking worse than throw water over you, cunt!" She raised her voice.

"Guys, please stop!" Michael tore into them. "What happened to you? You were such a cool guy in school" Tori sighed. "We all grow up!" He narrowed his eyes. "Into smoking dweebs who have massive ego? Gee, I wonder who else turned into a fucking cunt?" Tori asked Michael, making him smile a little. "Guys, I'm serious. Shut up!" Michael then told them.

"Your a bitch! Dont know why your calling me names! If you dont want to be here, leave" Luke told her. "I didnt say, I didnt want to be here. I just said...your an ass. End of" Tori sat back. "No, not end of!" Luke stared at her. "Go back to the studio, go back out that door before I do something much worse than throwing water" Tori warned him.

"Shut up" Luke scoffed, and chuckled a little. "Go out, and buy your little princess a new tiara and her diamond earrings" Tori mocked. "Leave her out of this! This is you" Luke told her. "No, this is you!" Tori pointed. "Your the one who starts it!" Luke told her. "Because you make me! Its either you, or her...or your idiot friends! I thought you used to be such good judge of character" Tori scoffed.

"Just because your in a band, and loved by many...does not mean your invincible buddy!" Tori frowned. "You can sleep around, go out partying, have anything you want that you can pay for...but deep down once or if you lose fans, friends...your band, you are nothing. No one." Tori nodded.

"Tori" Michael sighed. "You've got some fucking taste dude" Luke nodded to Michael. "I could say the same about you. Least Michael and I know each other...he and I know I can be a bitch. He didnt turn into a shit bag, with huge ego that grows every day" Tori told him quietly.

Luke sighed, before turning and walking back out the house.

Michael looked at Tori. "That was uncalled for" He looked at her calmly. "He makes me mad. He's turned into a dick! whats happened to him?" Tori asked. "Keep your stress levels down" Michael put a hand on her shoulder. "Yeah...I'm cool" Tori nodded, before biting her lip a little. "I know you Tori, you feel bad that you shouted. Dont worry, Luke will come around" He winked at her. "Hm, yeah" Tori sighed.