Chapter 20 - Sex on the beach...literally.

7pm

Tori came down the stairs, slowly while on her phone.

To Michael : On our way...

From Michael : Awesome! See ya soon :)

"Any slower...your not even in proper heels" Hanna looked up at Tori, as she and Spencer stood at the bottom of the stairs. "Or even properly dressed up" She told her. Tori looked up from her phone, and sighed. "She's not going out to pick up boys, Han" Spencer scoffed a little. "Well a little oomph. To be like fuck you to him" Hanna smiled. "I think you do that for us both" Spencer put her hand onto Hanna's shoulder.

"I'm not dressing up. It's a small bar, or club whatever. Not prom" She eyed Hanna up and down as she got to the bottom of the stairs. Hanna had a short, tight red dress on with heels and her hair all curled. Spencer had a quarter sleeve, cream dress on with nice heels and her hair was waved out a little. Tori put on a long green top, with black jeans and small heels. Her hair, was curled then brushed out into nice loose curls.

"You look beautiful sweetie" Spencer smiled warmly at her. "Thanks. You too, now all I need to listen to is blasting dance music and drunks calling each other out" She smiled sarcastically, as she grabbed her keys. "Come on, we'll be like charlies angels walking into that place" Hanna linked arms with Tori. "Hm, who's Charlie?" Tori asked, looking at her. "Uh...who's the nicest out of the group?" She asked. "Lets just stick in the clear waters, and say Toby" Hanna then grinned. "I thought of him more as Bosley..." Tori looked at Spencer and sniggered making Spencer laugh.

"Okay lets go. Don't stoop down to his level, babe. We got your back" Hanna nodded to Tori. "Thanks, so leaving the gullible little girl in the past?" Tori asked. "Sorry..." Hanna told her. "I was mad. Still am a little, but I promise. I'll be on my best behavior" She smiled sweetly at her. "Makes a change" Spencer joked, making the girls giggle. "Come on..." Tori sighed as they all walked to the front door.

-

"Hm, I don't think I've been here before..." Hanna told the girls, as they walked into the club. "It was either here or the landing strip." Tori bit her lip. "Michael's idea?" Spencer asked. "Yep" Tori nodded. "Maybe that would be better but...oh wait, oh haha! strip club...love it, classic Clifford" Hanna spoke sarcastically. Spencer laughed a little, as they looked at the tables and booths.

"Do you see them?" Spencer asked the girls. "Look for the crazy hair." Hanna mocked. "He's got black hair right now" Tori closed her eyes for a moment before looking around. "Remind me again, why we're here for a drink which probably wont be friendly, why your high school flame and guys we never spoke too...considering Caleb hated them" Hanna sighed. "Did you hate them?" Spencer asked. "I didn't hate them...just never spoke properly."

"Now is that chance" Spencer nodded. "I wont see them in the next few weeks. What are we going to do? Become secret friends, and quit our jobs to follow them on the road?" Hanna sighed, as she dug into her purse and brought out her mirror. Checking herself out a little, she smacked her lips together before looking around. "Any cute guys?" She asked. Spencer and Tori looked at each other and shook their heads smiling slightly. 

Spencer looked around. "I cant say...I'm taken" She smiled. "Oh wait...I see one that's kinda cute..." Spencer them spoke up. "He's with a few guys...oh my fuck" Spencer blurted out making the girls turn to her, rather surprised. "Woah, not like you Spence? That hot?" Hanna laughed quietly, as she stared at her. "No. I think that's..." Spencer looked at the girls. "Michael?" Hanna looked ahead. Tori looked ahead too, and scanned the tables before seeing a circular booth.

It included, four guys who sat. Laughing and talking. "Yep" Tori took a breath before walking in front of the girls. "You think Michael is hot?" Hanna asked Spencer. "No! It was someone else" Spencer sighed as she and Hanna followed Tori. Walking towards the booth with better light than the rest of the floor, she recognized the four guys properly. Michael sipped on a bottle of beer, before he turned his head slightly which caught Tori and she stopped.