Chapter 24 - Pretty little liars.

5:40pm.

"Okay, its been over four hours since she left." Hanna turned to Spencer as they sat on Tori's sofa waiting. "Calm down, she's fine" Spencer sighed shaking her head. "What if they eloped?" Hanna asked, making Spencer turn to her looking as if she was insane. "Okay, you have to chill! Stop thinking fucked up things!" Spencer told her. "What? Just saying" Hanna shrugged as she folded her arms. "Oh my...Tori isn't going to elope okay?!" Spencer stared at Hanna.

Hanna sighed as she picked up her phone. Just then the front door opened, then closed. "Tori?!" Hanna turned, and so did Spencer. "Hold on!" Tori ran up her stairs to her room, where she grabbed her laptop before heading back down the stairs. "She hiding him up there?" Hanna joked. Spencer looked at her with wide eyes. "I'm kidding!" Hanna whispered as she held her hands up.

Tori appeared in the living room with her laptop, and sat down opposite them on the single sofa chair. "How'd it go?" Spencer asked putting her phone down. "It went well. We discussed a lot of things...and decided to actually build up a friendship" Tori admitted to them. "Oh that's good" Spencer grinned, and nodded. "Mhm yes." Tori nodded as she took off her jacket. "Also, curious question...did you of you hear from him back when we split up?" Tori asked as she opened up her laptop.

"Uhh...no. Not that I recall" Spencer told her. "Nope. Don't think so" Hanna shook her head. "I would've told you, so no..." Spencer nodded. "Yeah...so how come when Michael messaged you, you told him I was totally fine, had a boyfriend and didn't tell me?" Tori stared right at Hanna. Hanna looked at her a little shocked, before frowning. "Did he tell you that?" Hanna asked her not that surprised. "Oh before you did...yes, best friend" Tori told her.

"Wait, he contacted you and you didn't tell us?" Spencer asked. "Okay! I thought maybe you wouldn't want to hear or talk to him considering he dumped you like shit" Hanna told Tori. "I dumped him" Tori corrected her. "Well, he more or less done it by shacking up with another girl" Hanna sighed. "You should've told me. I'm not even pissed off at that, I'm pissed off at the fact you told him I was completely fine, and was dating another guy!" Tori told her.

"Hanna..." Spencer looked at her. "I wasn't even dating Ryan, I'd just started fully getting to know him! Then you tell my not long ex that I was seeing another guy? What does that say about me?!" Tori asked. "It said, you were an independent girl, who had the world and didn't give a fuck about what he did to you!" Hanna told her. "I was seeing him for a year and a half...why would I not care about what he did to me?!" Tori asked her.

"Okay girls. Calm down" Spencer sighed. "You lied to me. When I asked you if you heard anything from him. Come on Hanna, I even told you when Caleb called me just before Christmas! I told you, that he was asking for you and you didn't tell me about Michael" Tori sighed, as if she had enough of being annoyed. "I'm sorry...okay? I thought...I was doing the right thing. I guess not" Hanna sighed. Shaking her head Tori sighed. "Its fine...now. Not like anything can be done...but tell me next time?" Tori asked, and Hanna nodded.

"...So...what else did you talk about?" Spencer asked, Tori. "And whats that for?" Hanna asked, as she pointed to Tori's laptop. "Good question. Its for us, to look for answers." She then took it, and stood up and sat down in the middle of the girls. "Answers for what?" Hanna asked a little confused. "Well, with my curiosity, Spencer's brains and your...help...I wanted to find out what Michael meant." She sighed, typing up YouTube.

"What did he say?" Spencer asked. "He said that he had a lot of inspiration with the songs he wrote, on their new album. As well as...admitting to me, Ashton was going to get him help after we broke up." Tori sighed, closing her eyes. "Help...?" Hanna asked, a little confused. "Professional help" Tori told them. "Why?" Spencer asked. "He locked himself out of everything. Apparently, he was really hurt when I ended things...and told me when I got a minute to listen to one of their hit songs." Tori sighed.