Chapter 11 - Dreaming of far away places.

1 month later.

May 23rd

New York.

"I cant believe I'm leaving here tomorrow, this whole thing has flashed by." Tori sighed, as she walked over to the table in her kitchen, of her hotel. Sitting two glasses of wine, she then sat down opposite Ryan. "I've read your stuff Tori, its really good! and your going home to see your mom and dad...and to finish it off. You'll be fine" Ryan sipped down wine. "I know, i cant wait to see my parents...but its being back home. It'll be weird" She admitted, staring down at her half eating meal.

"You'll be fine!" Ryan took her other hand. "When will i see you again?" She asked him, smiling slightly. "Um, sometime maybe when your in Ohio...not sure yet" Ryan smiled at her. Tori looked in his eyes and nodded a little. "Ryan...I..." She began. "What?" He asked, smiling. "I...We..." She began. "Im going to miss you" She told him. "Aww, ill miss you too" He squeezed her hand.

"You finished? I'll clean up" Ryan then broke their grip and collected up the plates. "Yeah, but you dont have to do that" Tori sighed. "I dont mind!" He told her, emptying the remains of food in the bin and then putting the plates into the sink. Tori looked at Ryan's glass, before sipping hers and making a face. Ugh, she was never a lover of wine. Ryan loved to have a glass.

She looked over at him and sighed. He's never looked in her eyes, as if he loved her. He isnt into the same stuff into, he drinks wine. Biting onto her lip, she poured some more wine from her glass into his. Hanna was right, Tori didnt love him. She loved him as a person, and maybe a friend but she wasnt in love with him. This was getting tricky, and she couldnt find a way to tell him.

She couldnt find a way to talk about them, without sounding like a complete bitch. They will be together nearly 6 months and she would feel like she'd strung him along, possibly all this time. However, he hadnt told her he loved her either.

She was caught off guard, by her phone screen lighting up. Turning her head, she then heard it vibrate when she saw Hanna's name on the screen.

' See you in 5 days babe! Have fun flying back to Ohio, see you soon xxx '

Smiling, she left it till another text appeared.

' Did you speak to Ryan yet? xxx '

Tori grabbed her phone, and look over at Ryan, as he continued to wash up the dishes. Sighing, Tori shook her head.

' Not got the time right now, will soon! xxx '

Tori sat her phone down, when it lit up again.

' Hi Tori, have a safe flight tomorrow. Maybe we could see each other, I'm passing by Ohio? :) '

From Tyler.

Tori took her phone and sighed. Oh shit, here was the questions. They'd been texting for nearly a month now but it was harmless, asking how each other were and that. Where Tyler was traveling, he  was traveling on the road singing some gigs. Looking up at Ryan as he dried off the dishes, he then dried his hands before folding the small towel and putting it up the side of the sink.

' Yeah sure, that'd be nice. If I have the time haha...cool :) '

Tori sat her phone in her lap, as she smiled watching Ryan return to the table.

"Everything okay?" He asked, sitting down taking his glass. "Oh yeah, everything is fine" Tori nodded, yet her stomach twisted a little. She was beginning to get herself in a fucked up situation and she had to do something before burying a deeper hole.